Location: Sydney CBD
Salary: $180K + Super
Role: Real Leadership position; Drive projects to improve brand and customer profitability; Make a mark and your place for a global organisation
Reporting to the Australian CFO, this Group Financial Controller takes full ownership for reporting, compliance, governance and transactional finance. A pivotal member of the finance leadership team, you will be responsible for leading a team of highly engaged professionals to deliver accurate and timely reporting across the business. The Group Financial Controller has primary day-to-day responsibility for building and implementing a best in class financial control, reporting and governance framework in accordance with global policy. Accordingly, your first 12 months will be very much project focused. Demonstrated competence in managing and enhancing finance policy and procedures in a complex multinational environment will set you apart in being successful for this role.
This is a brilliant opportunity for a chartered trained top performing Finance leader looking to fast track the achievement of their goal to become a Finance Director in the next 2 years. International mobility will be highly valued.
- Build and lead a team of 10+ FTE across financial accounting, tax, treasury, statutory reporting, AP and AR
- Ensure successful and timely delivery of P&L reporting
- Manage and oversee timely and accurate month end completion
- Manage and oversee internal and external audits
- Ensure the timely completion of all statutory related reporting
- Collaborate with FP&A Manager to drive the budgeting and forecasting process
- Drive piercing insights through divisional financial reporting
- Lead and nurture a high performance finance team
- Spearhead finance transformation and systems enhancement
Having ideally commenced your career with a Big 4 CA firm, you are currently sitting in a finance leadership position in a medium to large sized listed organisation. You are extremely resilient by nature and thrive on driving results through influence and business collaborating. You are energetic, forward thinking and a top performer by nature. You hold the values of passion, integrity and diligence in achieving success for yourself and your teams. Ambition and drive are absolutely critical to success in this role given this organisation has a recognised culture of high performance and fast track promotions.
Culture & Benefits
This global giant has a clear and true vision to make a positive impact on people's lives. Achievement, Entrepreneurship and being number one are three of this organisations core and key values. The culture is dynamic and fast paced and fosters outside of the box thinking. Their employees are extremely passionate and get a real opportunity to contribute and achieve every day.
- Immerse yourself in a passion - share the team's passion for their brand
- Be rewarded - $180K + Super
- Be a true leader - strategic role, future development pathways
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Nicolas Gonzalez quoting reference number NGGFC4713 in the subject line. Please allow for 3 - 5 working days for us to process all the applications. For a confidential chat, please contact REO Group on 02 8211 3488.