Location: Western Sydney
Salary: $82k-$95k Package
Role Benefit: On-site parking; global brand name; world class working environment; perfect opportunity for a Big 4 first mover to kick off their career in commercial
Reporting to the Group Finance Manager, this Group Financial Analyst will take full ownership for driving the analysis and consolidation of management reporting and the coordination of the group's statutory reporting requirements. This Group Financial Analyst will have the day-to-day hands on responsibility for the consolidation, analysis and reporting on a broad range of commercial and business aspects, including regional and national financial results, daily and weekly sales, including treasury aspects. You will also support the group's statutory reporting requirements and provide technical accounting advice to the business for a range of commercial business decisions.
The key success factor for this role will be your ability to leverage your strong technical background and apply it with a commercial perspective in a collaborative manner.
- Drive the preparation of the group's consolidated management reporting, including providing insights around key variances
- Support the group's statutory reporting cycles, including preparation of consolidated workpapers, liaison with external auditors
- Provide technical accounting advice to stakeholders across the business, simplifying concepts and providing recommendations to support business strategy
- Prepare a range of financial and operational KPI and statistical analysis as part of ongoing reporting requirements and ad hoc analysis projects
- Support a range of analysis to drive insights around business performance, such as margin and customer segmentation
- Prepare a range of standardised reporting requirements such as daily and weekly sales, hedging and treasury
- Support the preparation of a number of ad hoc compliance returns
You are a high performer currently in the chartered accounting profession looking to elevate your career by making the right first step into commercial, or have recently moved out of chartered but looking to join a large organisation that will help grow your career.
Having completed or are currently studying towards your CPA/CA, you are passionate about applying your technical background in a business to help shape your business acumen and build your broader knowledge around the key reporting and assessment of business performance.
You bring an engaging style to your interactions with your stakeholders and feel comfortable engaging across all levels in a business.
This organisation is large FMCG with a focus on work/life balance and is a fantastic opportunity to join a global brand name.
- Join a global FMCG - be part of a team and business in growth
- Be rewarded - salary range $82k-$95k Package
- Elevate your career - make the right first step and broaden your business and commercial acumen
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Cameron Rogers, quoting reference number CRCA3567 in the subject line. Please allow for 3 - 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call.