- Great brand to have on your resume
- Salary $120K + Super
- Amazing exposure across the business and with a varied range of work
Location: Western Sydney
Salary package: $120K + Super (12 month FTC)
Role highlights: opportunity to join a top tier ASX organisation to prove yourself and open up other opportunities across the group in a high exposure role.
As the Group Financial Accountant you will report to the Group Financial Controller and work alongside a large team in supporting the organisations group reporting requirements while also participating in a range of finance projects.
The Group Financial Accountant has primary day-to-day responsibility for contributing to the preparation of internal and external reports and presentations, provide technical finance and accounting advice and participate in the review of a range of projects across acquisitions, investment proposals and treasury.
The key success factor will be your technical strength across a broad range of finance aspects at a corporate level as well as your curiosity and desire to grow.
- Prepare the group’s internal executive level and Board level reporting and analysis, including consolidated results, insights and commentary as well as presentations
- Help with the preparation of statutory reporting requirements, investor relations documents, note disclosures and other papers
- Provide technical accounting advice across the group relating to business initiatives and projects, which you will support through written policy papers
- Liaise with internal and external auditors in supporting review processes
- Contribute to a range of different finance projects at a group level across funding, hedging, M&A etc
- Promote a continuous improvement mindset across the group and work collaboratively with your stakeholders in shaping best practice
- Act as a collaborative, high performing team member, supporting your team and promoting wellbeing
You are a financial accountant with extensive experience with group reporting requirements for an ASX listed organisation covering both internal and external needs. Ideally with a background in one of the chartered firms, you bring a technical strength and professionalism that allows you to partner with your stakeholders as a trusted finance expert. With a curious mind and amazing attention to detail, you know how to work hard and have fun at the same time.
A finance related degree and CA/CPA qualification is a given.
The Company, Culture & Benefits
The Company is a household brand name and represents a great opportunity for someone hungry to grow their career to get a foot in the door. Working alongside a large team of hardworking finance professionals, it will provide you with huge opportunities for learning and growth in an environment where you can also have a great time while doing it.
- Build your brand – join a huge brand in the marketplace to elevate your own profile
- Be rewarded for your efforts – salary $120K + Super
- Expand your remit – be involved in a varied number of finance projects
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking “apply”. Please allow 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call.