Location: Sydney CBD (surrounds)
Salary: $120 - 140K + Super (pro-rata)
Role Benefit: Drive change and support the strategic growth across all key business pillars
Reporting to the CFO of this Globally renowned NFP, this Group Financial Accountant will have complete ownership for consolidated statutory reporting as well as the enhancement of the global treasury function. In this newly created position, 50% of your time will be governance, accounting policy and group consolidation and the remaining 50% on cash flow management and treasury. The Group Financial Accountant lead 1 other Accountant and will have primary day-to-day responsibility for implementing a robust cash flow forecasting model, leading banking relationships and advising the CFO on funding and investment strategies. This is a highly strategic role that will be pivotal to the upcoming international growth of this organisation.
The key success factor will be strong technical accounting and governance background as well as an ability to drive process excellence within a global and matrix business. This role will require you to engage with global Finance Leaders hence your ability to influence and manage remote stakeholder relationships will be imperative.
* Lead the consolidated statutory financial reporting process
* Lead global financial and regulatory policy development and governance
* Establish and manage multi-currency cash flow forecasting
* Optimise working capital by establishing accurate and timely treasury reporting
* Establish processes and procedures that ensure greater rigour around the treasury function
* Lead banking relationships for operational and investment funding
You are CA or CPA qualified finance professional with significant hands on experience Group Reporting, Consolidations and Cash Flow Management. Ideally you have gained best in class experience from medium to large sized organisations and are now looking to bring your wisdom into a purposeful NFP. You are naturally focused on delivering exceptional outcomes and would value an environment that can offer you an opportunity to make an impact whilst achieving flexibility.
Culture & Benefits
This organisation raises funds in excess of $200m p.a. and has a brand that has huge global reach. They operate with the same pace, values and rigour of a top tier corporate business except they have a deep purpose which drives a huge positive contribution to communities all over the world. They are currently undergoing strategic growth that will further enhance their global footprint.
This unique opportunity will suit a professional seeking to continue the pace of their corporate career whilst being a part of a globally renowned NFP.
* Support a plan for growth - be an instrumental leader amongst the global finance team
* Live your values - be part of a team focussed on a passionate set of community centric values
* Be rewarded - $120 - 140K + Super (pro-rata)
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Raghav Mehta quoting reference number RMGFA4257 in the subject line.