- Fast paced FMCG business, great team
- Be rewarded: $170k + Super + Bonus
- Opportunity to have an impact, drive business performance and grow your people
Location: Western Sydney
Salary: $170k + Super + Bonus
Role Benefit: Take your career to the next level by being part of a large FMCG organisation with an opportunity to add value through continuous improvement, people leadership and stakeholder management
Reporting to the Head of Group Finance, this Group Finance Manager will be instrumental in leading the group’s financial reporting and accounting function while also contributing to a broad range of business case initiatives and projects.
On a day to day basis, you will take the lead in ensuring the timely and accurate completion of group results, working collaboratively with divisional management and shared services to provide insight led reporting and analysis to the leadership team and Board, while also acting as a key point of contact across the group in providing expertise in the assessment of a broad range of commercial business cases and initiatives.
Bringing an analytical mindset with a strong ability to influence, you will proactively engage with stakeholders across the business to ensure business decisions are aligned with group ROI targets while also driving an ongoing mentality of continuous improvement.
- Drive the reporting and analysis of group results, collaboratively working with key divisional stakeholders and shared services in bringing together insight led information aligned to business strategy and goals
- Prepare information packs and analysis for senior executive teams, Board and sub-committees relating to ongoing performance updates and ad hoc business initiatives
- Lead the preparation of the group’s external reporting requirements to the ASX, including all facets of consolidation, statutory reporting, supporting the preparation of investor briefing information
- Oversee the development of group budgets and forecasts in line with targets and work closely with the business in shaping risks and opportunities, gap closure initiatives
- Support the group and business units by providing technical excellence in relation to business cases and initiatives, such as through capital investments, M&A, commercial rationalisation projects
- Ensure the ongoing review, update and communication across the group for changes to accounting standards, reporting rules, ensuring timely updates to group policies and coaching stakeholders where required
- Provide group leadership around the effectiveness and efficiency of group reporting systems and processes, driving a continuous improvement mindset
- Manage the external audit process, ensuring positive engagement and outcomes
- Coach and mentor a corporate finance team by promoting learning and development, wellbeing and exposure to projects
You are a confident finance professional that is hungry for growth and is passionate about immersing yourself in a business. With significant exposure with senior executives across the group, you bring a composed and confident approach in how you engage and feel comfortable influencing finance and non-finance stakeholders alike in supporting overall group goals.
Ideally with a grounding in one of the Big 4 chartered firms and subsequent experience in an ASX listed organisation, you are now looking to take the next step in your career that will provide ongoing future progression and exposure.
Culture & Benefits
The organisation is well known ASX group passionate about bringing opportunities for people to be at their best.
- Elevate your brand – be in a role with high executive exposure
- Be rewarded – salary $170k + Super + Bonus
- Step change your career – be part of a large listed organisation
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the “apply” link below addressing Tom Nisevic quoting reference number TNGFM4876 in the subject line.