- Elevate your career with a global FMCG brand making a massive impact
- Be rewarded: salary $105K - $115K + Super
- Drive commercial decision making through data analytics and modelling
Location: Western Sydney
Salary package: $105K – $115K + Super
Role highlights: Be part of a global FMCG brand that prides itself as an employer of choice in bringing insights and analytics in driving business performance
The Group Finance Analyst will be part of the Group Analytics team in partnering across the business on a range of business case investment opportunities and help shape insights around business performance and market trends.
This Group Finance Analyst will support business cases through advanced financial modelling whilst also helping shape proactive insight led trend analysis, reports, dashboards and other data visualisation tools to drive value-adding decision making.
This role will give you the opportunity to expand your business acumen in engaging across a large business with a range of stakeholders and projects.
- Bring together data across internal and external sources in supporting preparation of a range of reports, dashboards and trending analysis
- Provide input and challenge on investment and other business case initiatives to ensure proposals meet group policy and investment hurdle needs
- Maintain and enhance financial models that support the analysis of the payback on business opportunities, such as NPV, ROI etc
- Work on a range of ad hoc requests and projects
- You are degree qualified finance professional with a strong understanding of a P&L, Balance Sheet and Cashflows
- Demonstrated strength in financial modelling in the support of business cases
- Experience in the manipulation of data for the purposes of reporting and insights, such as through dashboarding, data visualisation etc. Experience with SQL would be highly regarded
- Highly curious with a knack for attention to detail
- Strong people person and team player
The Company, Culture & Benefits
The Company is a global FMCG brand continuing to drive growth in the Australian market and is heavily focused on investing in this function to continue their growth trajectory. Passionate about being regarded as an employer of choice, they operate as a professional and collaborative team that seeks to provide people management and business experience.
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the “apply” link below. The reference number for this role is TNGFA5131. Please allow for 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call.