Location: Western Sydney
Salary: $88k to $105k Package
Role: join a highly regarded global FMCG brand name that is in growth with great work/life balance
Reporting to a Senior Tax Accountant, this Group FBT Accountant drives the business' tax compliance specifically relating to fringe benefits tax. The Group FBT Accountant has primary day-to-day responsibility for the completion of all aspects relating to fringe benefits tax including motor vehicle registers, collation of information, review of benefits and lodgement of returns.
The key success factor will be your prior experience relating to fringe benefits tax and professional attitude in how you engage the people around you.
- Work as part of a team to drive the completion of fringe benefits calculations by coordinating information requirements across the group and sourcing relevant data from key systems
- Maintain the group's motor vehicle register
- Provide technical support to the group around fringe benefits provided
- Take ownership for the preparation of annual FBT returns
- Support a robust tax compliance environment is maintained through the management of appropriate supporting documentation, workflow structures etc.
- Contribute to ad hoc business queries through the provision of tax advice and support.
- Help drive and participate in continuous improvement initiatives that seek to drive efficiency and risk management across key tax compliance processes.
- Contribute as a passionate team member, actively supporting the wellbeing and engagement of the team / business.
You are passionate about fringe benefits tax and are seeking to leverage your knowledge to move into a larger organisation where you can prove yourself. Ideally coming from a similar role in commerce or otherwise in a business advisory of chartered background, you have excellent communication and organisational skills to engage people across the business.
Previous exposure to SAP and OneSource would be highly regarded.
Culture & Benefits
The organisation is a top player in its field in the Australian FMCG sector and is considered one of the world's most creative businesses to work for. This organisation employs thousands locally with a focus on work/life balance and opportunities to grow.
- Join a global FMCG - be part of a team and business in growth
- Be rewarded - salary range $88k to $105k Package
- Be happy - have true work/life balance
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Tom Nisevic quoting reference number TNFBTA4008 in the subject line.