- Financially focused role with partnering; mentor and develop a green team
- Impressive salary on offer of $90k-$95k + Super, plus large discounts Group wide
- Globally recognised brand, Dynamic Fast Paced Culture, Multinational corporation
Location: North Ryde
Salary: $90k- $95k + Super + Company Benefits
Role Benefit: Popular Aussie brand name, impressive office culture, looking for mature minded candidate to step into a leadership role
Reporting directly to the Financial Manager, the Group Corporate Accountant will support the Finance Manager in ensuring complete control and accountability of the organisations financial transactions. In addition to the day to day focus on ensuring balance sheet and P&L integrity, you will also support business growth and related projects across ANZ.
You will have primary responsibility for the effective completion of the month-end close process ensuring compliance with group policies and statutory compliance. The Group Corporate Accountant will also assist with preparation of the company tax return, BAS, PAYG and FBT. This is an all-encompassing Senior Financial Accountant position that will also be involved in the commercial aspect of the business particular from a budget preparation and P&L analysis perspective. Your expertise and in-depth knowledge of technical accounting principles as well as your confidence in leading a team will lead to success in this position.
- Preparation of the monthly P&L along with analysis
- Perform consolidation of all entities
- Review of general journals and accruals
- Drive month-end close process
- Prepare Statutory Accounts in accordance with IFRS
- Prepare and assist with the complication of tax returns
- Manage and mentor direct reports including their day to day tasks
- Implement internal controls where needed and challenge efficiencies of the current process
- Drive process improvement across the entire business
- Support on key business related projects
You are a self-starter who is CA or CPA qualified with a strong chartered background. You have significant experience in the preparation of month end as well as managing statutory compliance for a medium to large size business. You have an in-depth knowledge of technical accounting standards and are able to identify internal control deficiencies. You bring fantastic energy in working with your business partners with strong communication and engagement skills. Leadership is something that you aspire towards and would be comfortable in managing a small team.
The Company, Culture & Benefits
This leading global multi-national corporate is a full-service provider to the largest organisations across the world. A true success story in Australia, the organisation boasts many best in class premium household brands and now seeks a qualified Group Corporate Accountant to partner with the business and drive the finance at the group level. This is a key position and would require someone who is passionate about leading and developing people and is ready to step into their first formal leadership role or someone who has experience in a similar role and is looking for stability.
- Resume-builder with a large global brand-name
- Generous Package: $90K – $95k + Super + Benefits
- Dynamic team-based environment fostering a culture of excellence and high performance
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the “apply” link below addressing “Maleeha Zahoor”, quoting reference number MZGCA4957 in the subject line.