Salary: $145 - 150k + Super + Parking + Benefits
Location: Macquarie Park
Role Benefit: Lead and develop a high performing team; Opportunity to co-pilot with Commercial leaders and influence business outcomes.
Role / Company Overview
With dual listing in two countries, this global consumer products giant dominates the market across 5 continents and is a household brand known to all. With revenues in excess of 10 billion this organisation employs in excess of 200,000 people globally and has significant operations across Australia, Europe, the USA and Asia. People are their number one asset and they are proud to deliver outstanding products that help business deliver success to their customers. Sustainability and delivering value to customers runs through the veins of this organisation and its people are proud call this organisation home.
The Group Accounting Manager is a position that would require an exceptional business leader with a proven background in driving and leading accounting policy and statutory reporting for a large complex and listed organisation. Over 50% of this role will be focused on management reporting and analysis as well statutory and financial reporting for the Australian business. The remaining 50% will be focused on ensuring governance and control and ensuring compliance to IFRS.
This is a brilliant opportunity for a chartered trained top performing Finance leader looking to join a prominent multi brand that you would be proud to grow with.
* Lead and manage a team locally and offshore
* Monthly management reporting, P&L analysis and detailed commentary
* Manage the group tax function
* Assist management with treasury
* Set and maintain accounting policy in line with IFRS
* Perform consolidations
* Lead technical support on finance and business projects
* Prepare statutory accounts and lead internal/external audits
* Lead month end completion ensuring complete balance sheet integrity
* Implement ongoing process improvements and efficiencies
* Support the CFO and Executive team with key business projects and M&A activities
* Be the SME driving systems implementations/integrations
* Support the Executive team with the preparation of board reports and memos.
You are currently CA qualified with strong experience in a Group Finance role in either an ASX or globally listed organisation. Ideally, your training ground was with a Big 4 accounting firm and are extremely strong with IFRS governance and compliance. You will have strong exposure within change management and process improvement as well as having demonstrated the leadership in a key project. Technically, your skills are strong and you wish to expand them into the field of business project management and change management.
With engagement across both internal and external stakeholders, your communicate skills are outstanding and you bring an energetic yet professional approach to the way you work.
Culture & Benefits
With a strong focus on values and behaviours, this organisation's focus is being the best they can be in all they do. They are a breeding ground for top performers and place high value in diversity in their organisation. This is a rare opportunity to join a Top 3 ranked listed business in a leadership position with a true opportunity to take your career to the next level.
* Immerse yourself in the business - 50% Technical; 50% Drive Business Value
* Business exposure - huge exposure to business leaders in Australia and overseas
* Be rewarded - salary $180 - 200K Package + Bonus
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Raghav Mehta quoting reference number RMGFM4898 in the subject line.