Location: Western Sydney
Salary: $50k - $55k + Super + Parking
Role Benefit: Get a foot in the door with a great company with an opportunity to develop your career in the future
Reporting to the Business Manager, this Graduate Transport Administrator will be instrumental for the management of data within the Data Management System. You will be involved with producing, scheduling and distributing transportation reports, maintaining and updating data within the Data Management System. You will also be responsible for the future development and improvement of reporting tools within their system, and assisting with the design and maintaining their system processes.
This role would perfectly suit a go-getter graduate looking to gain exposure to both financial and non-financial business drivers and have a flare for the analytics of a well-developed organisation.
As the Graduate Transport Administrator you will be responsible but not limited to the following responsibilities:
- Data entry of orders, values, fuel levy updates and rates for customer and carriers
- Produce, schedule and distribute reporting where applicable
- Extract data from TMS and prepare excel files for validation and invoicing
- Provide creative insight and make recommendations on identified opportunities and communicate these key insights learnings and findings to the wider business
- Propose ideas and opportunities to influence long term strategic decision making
- Drive process improvement of the Transport System
You will be degree qualified. You will have a high performing academic background, which will be substantiated through your Secondary, and Tertiary education results. You will have excellent written and communication skills are necessary. This role is the perfect opportunity for candidates happy to gain broad exposure to business acumen and fast track their career. Previous experience within a logistics organisation will be beneficial in securing this role.
This multinational logistics giant provides services to some of the largest organisations in Australia and is considered a leader in its field. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global brand name.
- Join a multinational logistics organisation - Be a part of the team and growth of the business
- Be rewarded - $50k - $55k + Super + Parking
- Grow your career - get a step into a role that will provide an opportunity for growth.
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Cameron Rogers quoting reference number CRTA3794 in the subject line. Please allow for 3 - 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call