- Join one of Western Sydney's Highest Performing Recruitment Agencies
- First year OTE $65,000 (uncapped bonus potential)
- Learn and work with Executive Leaders with over 20 years Industry Experience
Salary: $65,000 OTE
Location: Sydney West – Parramatta
Benefit: One the job training, one on one mentorship- fast track your career in business
This is a rare opportunity for a business graduate to join a high performing recruitment business on a steep growth phase. You will receive the best training and development available and be mentored one on one by one of our high performing team members. Built over 10 successful years we have a strong client portfolio that continues to grow and as a result, we need to continue to grow and develop our team.
Initially you will be responsible for the below tasks however the intention is that you will progress within the business quickly.
- Advertising and candidate attraction
- Screening resumes
- Interviewing candidates
- Reference checking
- Managing candidate profiles
- Providing career advice to candidates
- Running and servicing active job orders to source & test the right candidate for the job taking into consideration all aspects of the client and candidate needs.
- Maintaining relationships & networking with candidates
Recruitment is a sales and customer service role, which will have set KPI’s (Key Performance Indicators) around all the above activity.
You may be a graduate looking to make your first move into a corporate role or you may have had a taste in a business related position and be looking to kick start a career in a profession where we make it our business to elevate human potential.
You will have a bachelor degree related to business and enjoy working with people.
Soft Skills and Attitude Required:
- Self-motivated and a strong organisational planner
- Strong influencing skills and an ability to consult
- Excellent skills in building instant rapport
- High levels of communication both written and verbal
- Desire to self-develop and a hunger for success
- Business savvy general knowledge
Who are Reo Group?
At their heart businesses are simply groups of people. People out to make something happen. To solve problems. To create value that didn’t previously exist. At Reo Group, above all else, we believe in people. That there is nothing more powerful than the right person, working on the right problem at the right time. So we’re out to connect people to the opportunities inside problems. To uncover talent. Curate teams. And elevate human potential.
We are Reo Group.
And we’re connecting human potential to business for maximum impact.
Check out our youtube channel which will take you on our journey so far and where we are heading…It is an exciting time for our business and a great time to join the team.
We are determined to help elevate your potential so that you can continue to experience the best version of yourself. We support this through:
- Structured, guided and very thorough mentoring and training program
- Best in class L&D frameworks reviewed monthly and conducted yearly
- Reo Days – Additional day off per quarter for rest, recharge and fun in addition to standard annual leave days (extra 4 days per year)
- Structured career development, clear career pathway
- Flexibility to achieve – Flexible work arrangements
- Professional and energetic workplace
- Reward and recognition programs
- Contribute to your community through your work
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the “apply” link below. The reference number for this role is CN5169. Please allow for 3 – 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call.