Rate: $25 p/h + super
Location: South West Sydney
Role: Unique opportunity to support growth for the business, career builder and great team.
Reporting to the Accounts Manager, this Graduate Accounts Officer will be instrumental in the day-to-day accounting operations of the business. You will respond to enquiries regarding customer loans and make necessary adjustments. This Graduate Accounts Officer will perform data entry duties and communicate with various stakeholders within the business.
Demonstrated competence in Excel and analytics, an entrepreneurial spirit and a curious mindset to learn and grow will set you apart in being successful for this role.
As the Graduate Accounts Officer you responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- General accounting operations related to account processing for retail and wholesale customers
- Processing payments
- Daily cash, account and general ledger reconciliations
- Respond to customer loan enquires
- Making necessary adjustments within the internal Loan System and ERP
- Data entry
- Communicating with various stakeholders within the business
- Contribute as a passionate team member, actively supporting the wellbeing and engagement of the team / business and providing a unique personality supporting their culture.
- Degree qualified.
- Exposure to an accounting environment.
- Solid understanding of debits and credits.
- High performing academic background.
- Excellent written communication skills are a must.
- Perfect opportunity for candidates happy to work in South West Sydney and looking for a true career opportunity.
Company, Culture & Benefits
The organisation is a highly regarded brand in the financial services industry with strong values that prides itself on its culture. This is a truly unique role where you can elevate your career through the way you think and the passion that you bring.
- Build your learning - immerse yourself in a unique role that will grow your skills
- Shape the amazing - be instrumental in bringing new ideas and thinking
- Be rewarded - $25/ph + Super
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Maleeha Zahoor quoting reference number MZGAO4330 in the subject line. Please allow for 3 - 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call