Location: Sydney CBD
Salary: $50k to $55k + Super
Role Benefit: Work in a fun and dynamic environment during an exciting period of growth and expansion; Kick start your career
Reporting directly to the CFO, this Graduate Accountant will be instrumental in loading invoice payments, reconciling payments and updating the accounting ledger. You will be involved in arranging for caveats to be registered to liaising with transactional lawyers to preparing default letters and chasing monthly payments.
In addition, you will be involved and exposed to the day-to-day running of this Financial Services start up. You will be involved with the preparation of settlement statements, reviewing offers and documenting instructions to lawyers. This role would perfectly suit a go-getter graduate looking to gain exposure to both financial and non-financial business drivers and follow and entrepreneurial mindset in a start up environment. You will be guided and mentored directly by the CFO to fast track your career into an accounting position within the organisation.
- Process and load invoice payments
- Reconcile and update the accounting ledger
- Assist with loan statement enquiries
- Prepare and chase invoices for payment
- Assist with the reporting requirements of the organisation
- Manage settlements by preparing statements and following up on post-settlement undertakings
- Assist with the introduction of new systems and process improvements
You will be degree qualified and studying, or looking to study your CA or CPA. You will have some exposure to an accounting environment, either in a Chartered firm or a Commercial organisation. You will have a high performing academic background, which will be substantiated through your Secondary, and Tertiary education results. You will have excellent written and communication skills are necessary. This role is the perfect opportunity for candidates happy to gain broad exposure to business acumen and fast track their career.
Financial Services start up with a dominance within its field. This is a fantastic opportunity for an entrepreneurial Accounting graduate to join a growing start up organisation and kick-start your career.
- Join a growing Financial Services start up - Be a part of the team and growth of the business
- Be rewarded - $50k to $55k + Super
- Grow your career - elevate your career in a high exposure role with a broad business remit.
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Cameron Rogers, quoting reference number CRGA3650 in the subject line. Please allow for 3 - 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call.