Rate: $23-25 p/h + super
Location: Western Suburbs
Role: truly unique opportunity to support growth for the business, build your career and join a great team.
Reporting to the Accounts Manager, this Graduate Accountant will be instrumental in the day-to-day accounting operations of the business. You will respond to enquiries regarding customer loans and make necessary adjustments. This Graduate Accountant will perform data entry duties and communicate with various stakeholders within the business.
Demonstrated competence in Excel and analytics, an entrepreneurial spirit and a curious mindset to learn and grow will set you apart in being successful for this role.
As the Graduate Accountant your responsibilities will include but are not limited to;
- General accounting operations related to account processing for retail and wholesale customers
- Processing payments
- Daily cash, account and general ledger reconciliations
- Respond to customer loan enquires
- Making necessary adjustments within the internal Loan System and ERP
- Data entry
- Communicating with various stakeholders within the business
- Contribute as a passionate team member, actively supporting the wellbeing and engagement of the team / business and providing a unique personality supporting their culture.
You will be degree qualified or soon to graduate and have some exposure to an accounting environment, You will have a high performing academic background which will be substantiated through your Secondary and Tertiary education results. The successful candidate will have a solid understanding of debits and credits. Excellent written communication skills are a must. This role is the perfect opportunity for candidates happy to work in Western Sydney and looking for a true career opportunity.
With exposure to external and internal stakeholders, you bring a confidence in your communication that displays an attitude where you take the initiative and responsibility to make things happen.
Company, Culture & Benefits
The organisation is a highly regarded brand in the financial services industry with strong values that prides itself on its culture. This is a truly unique role where you can elevate your career through the way you think and the passion that you bring.
- Build your learning - immerse yourself in a unique role that will grow your skills
- Shape the amazing - be instrumental in bringing new ideas and thinking
- Be rewarded - $22ph - $25ph + Super
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Nicolas Gonzalez quoting reference number NGGA4303in the subject line. Please allow for 3 - 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call