- GM Finance; be a trusted business partner to global stakeholders
- Be rewarded: salary $180 - 200k + Super + Bonus
- Lead strategy and operations to deliver significant top and bottom line growth
Location: Western Sydney
Salary: $180 – 200k + Super + Bonus
Role: Global manufacturing business seeks a strategically minded GM Manager with a passion for finance transformation and a deep passion for driving results through people.
This GM of Finance takes full ownership for the strategic delivery of business results. A pivotal member of the leadership team, you will influence your stakeholders to develop and execute strategic business plans. The GM of Finance has primary day-to-day responsibility for shaping business strategies to drive growth and add value beyond finance across a broad range of stakeholders and providing leadership to the finance team. The key success factor will be your ability to “work together” through the development of performance targets and delivery of divisional results.
Demonstrated competence in setting and delivering of business targets by owning the strategic planning and forecasting process in a complex consumer goods business will set you apart in being successful for this role.
- Leadership of 15 FTEs across financial accounting, tax, treasury, FP&A, statutory group reporting, budgeting and forecasting and shared services.
- Constructively shape and communicate strategic business plans across sales, marketing and distribution
- Passionately drive the delivery of business targets and KPIs across both top and bottom line growth
- Drive piercing insights through divisional financial reporting
- Lead and nurture a high performance finance team
You are a highly energetic and forward thinking CA/CPA qualified senior commercial leader with significant experience in the full ownership of a P&L and a passion for thinking beyond finance. You hold the values of passion, integrity and diligence in achieving success for yourself and your teams.
Culture & Benefits
The organisation is a highly regarded brand in the heaalthcare sector with a history for innovation that puts customers first.
Passionate about quality, spirit and innovation, with a sizeable revenue base, this organisation has experienced strong growth and through this have created a culture of collaboration and entrepreneurship.
- Immerse yourself in a passion – share the team’s passion for their brand
- Nurture growth – be a pivotal part of the business’ growth
- Be rewarded for your success – $180 – 200k + Super + Bonus
- Be a true leader – strategic role, future development pathways
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the “apply” link below. The reference number for this role is CPGMF5264. Please allow for 3 – 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call.