Salary: salary up to $160k + Super + Bonus
Role: key leadership role driving the group's commercial investment decisions across capital and acquisition transactions
Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer, this General Manager takes hands on ownership for driving the growth of the local business through strategy, business development and operational execution. The General Manager has primary day-to-day responsibility for establishing the local operations including the business growth plans, development of local processes aligned with global back office, business development across a range of targeted clients, driving performance through KPIs as well as managing the relationship with head office overseas.
This is a truly unique opportunity to be part of something special where you are use your experience and passion to grow a business.
- Establish local strategy, business growth plan and alignment with head office strategy
- Put in place operations policies, controls and processes, including any local regulatory and licencing requirements
- Develop strong relationships with potential clients in building business opportunities and ensuring appropriate account management through effective communication, KPIs etc
- Proactively manage business pipeline, sales targets and market research to support broader business goals
- Engage the market to enhance connectedness with key external stakeholders, such as financiers, clients, banks, regulators, agents, associations and other parties
- Oversee operational and administrative aspects of the business including invoicing, draw downs, CRM and systems management
- Develop and grow the local company culture including people management, recruitment, training and incentivisation
You are an agile and entrepreneurial professional looking to be part of a unique opportunity in shaping a new business with a global backer. Ideally with experience in factoring or debtor financing you may now be looking to leverage your experience as a key leader in getting a business going from the ground up.
These kinds of roles only come around once in a lifetime, so having the energy, passion and desire to shape something new is key. Similarly, the strength of your communication skills and ability to engage a range of stakeholders will set you apart for this role.
Culture & Benefits
The local operations are backed by a global player with a strong focus in factoring who are now looking to establish a presence locally. Whilst you will be communicating with head office in Singapore, you have the accountability to drive the local culture and shape the feel for the business locally, whilst maintaining the brand of the global organisation in the marketplace.
- Shape something special - unique opportunity to effectively run a business
- Influence growth - be a key driver in shaping the growth pathway
- Be rewarded - salary up to $160k + Super + Bonus
- Step change your career - move into a role that leverages your experience and shows hands on general management experience
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Tom Nisevic quoting reference number TNGMF4020 in the subject line.