- Leading market share in Australia; $200m Revenue; On track to double in 5yrs.
- Excellent remuneration of $200 - 220K TEC + STI + Parking
- Exciting transformation focus; Implement Data Analytics & Business Partnering;
Salary: $200 – 220K TEC + STI + Parking
Role: Genuine 2IC to CFO; Drive projects to better leverage systems capability; Play a key role in the execution of a multi-million dollar digital transformation
Reporting to the CFO, this General Manager – Finance will assume responsibility for the entire finance function to free up the CFO to lead business strategy as well as a large scale digital transformation. As the General Manager – Finance, you will take full ownership for finance operation and control, financial planning and decision support as well as compliance and governance. A pivotal member of the business leadership team, you will be responsible for delivering a best in class business partnering and decision support function that provide timely and intelligent insights to ultimately help the business scale significantly. This role will really test your ability to successfully execute on key strategic initiatives as well as your ability to build your influence with a highly ambitious and intelligent management and executive team.
Your ability to effectively lead, influence and communicate, as opposed to your proven technical experience will place you in strong contention for this opportunity. This is a brilliant opportunity for a Senior Finance Manager, Financial Controller or a Head of Finance who is hungry to deliver value and be rewarded highly in return. As this business scales, the next opportunity for this General Manager – Finance will either be CFO of Divisional CFO role.
- Leadership of 8 FTEs across Financial Accounting, FP&A, Decision Support and Finance Operations
- Drive piercing insights through divisional financial reporting
- Passionately drive the delivery of business targets and KPIs across both top and bottom line growth
- Lead the transformation of the finance team from a rear facing to a forward focused effective business partnering team
- Constructively shape and communicate strategic business plans across sales, marketing and distribution
- Lead and nurture a high performance finance team
- Spearhead the finance and digital transformation
Being either a CPA or CA qualified finance leader, you are currently sitting in a finance leadership position in a medium to large sized organisation. You are extremely resilient by nature and thrive on driving results through influence and business collaborating. You are energetic and forward thinking by nature. You hold the values of passion, integrity and diligence in achieving success for yourself and your teams. Your top two career goals are growth and challenge and you are looking for an environment that will reward value delivery.
Culture & Benefits
With a history dating back to the early 1900’s, this prominent Australian brand has a clear and true vision to support Infrastructure development through superior technology. Honesty, Reliability and Confidence are three of this organisations core and key values. Hence why they are the first choice across the Australian and NZ markets. The culture is dynamic and innovation led and fosters outside of the box thinking. Working for this group would be a similar feel to a private equity backed organisation that brings highly capable and intelligent people together to create outstanding business value.
- Work side-by-side with the CFO to deliver business growth
- Be rewarded – $200 – 220K TEC + STI + Parking
- Work close to home in the heart of the Western Suburbs
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the “apply” link below. The reference number for this role is RMGMF5372. Please allow for 3 – 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call.