Salary: $220K TEC
Role benefit: Passionately drive and deliver transformational strategy and performance, pathway to COO
Reporting to the Group COO and a key member of the executive leadership team, this General Manager is a trusted strategic partner in driving and delivering growth as part of an ASX listed group. The General Manager will effectively act as the COO's 2IC and has primary day-to-day responsibility for developing and implementing strategic plans, optimising the business' operational performance and drive accountability in delivering a unique and enriched customer experience.
The key success factor will be your ability to immerse yourself in the business and collaboratively drive the alignment of strategy to execution across internal and external stakeholders.
Demonstrated competence in managing multiple stakeholder expectations to drive strategic, operational and people pillars with a customer service orientation will set you apart in being successful for this role.
- Support a transformational change agenda to accelerate growth for the business and inspire your people to align to strategic goals
- Collaborate with the leadership team and operational teams to create and drive agile plans and operational execution that support the delivery of business KPIs
- Drive a customer centric mentality that balances all stakeholder needs across the value chain
- Formulate opportunities to deliver strategic excellence, with a focus on driving revenue growth and operational efficiencies
- Engage external stakeholders and regulators to continue to enhance the organisations position as an industry leader
- Enable a link from internal customer service call centre management to strategic goals and KPIs to ensure growth in brand goodwill and business growth
- Support the leverage of technology as a customer service tool across the network to build continued sustainable future growth
- Enhance the coaching and support to key customers/stakeholders on driving their own growth
- Lead, mentor, develop and empower a large high performance team to support the business' next stage of growth.
You are a forward thinking and energetic General Manager or 2IC that is looking to take a step up and make the right step that will provide future growth opportunities. You bring a high degree of integrity, innovation and passion to achieve success and think outside the square to identify the opportunity in any challenge. Comfortable rolling up your sleeves, you are passionate about immersing yourself in the business and driving positive change through a period of transformation.
Ideally with experience in a customer service orientated business and a curiosity that allows you to deliver results, you will provide leadership to a large team across a range of operational functions that seeks to deliver an exceptional customer experience.
Culture & Benefits
The organisation is an ASX listed brand delivering growth in an ever changing marketplace. With a national presence and a highly recognised brand, they are the market leader in their industry and continue to grow organically and through acquisition. With a unique and rare opportunity to be part of a period where you can provide significant value back to the business, this role will also provide clear opportunities for career progression for the right person.
- Make a difference - be instrumental in driving business growth and driving transformational change
- Be rewarded for your efforts - $220 TEC
- Set your career up for growth - development opportunity pathway to COO
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Tom Nisevic quoting reference number TNGM3887 in the subject line. For a confidential chat, please contact Reo on 02 8211 3488.