Location: Sydney CBD Fringe
Salary: $70k + Super + Benefits
Role Benefit: Utilise your analytical skills within the banking sector focussing on fraud framework with fast-track promotion opportunities.
This Fraud Officer will be reporting to the Fraud and AML Manager and will play a key role in fulfilling the internal investigation plan within the business. The main responsibilities will be working within the Fraud, AML team and liaise with the internal, and external stakeholders, this role will be responsible for assisting in designing, implementation and continuous review of the bank's fraud framework, including performing key fraud prevention functions across the business- identifying, investigating, assessing and reporting. Prevention concentrated mindset, inquisitiveness and the ability to be the subject matter expert for internal and external stakeholders will be the focal factors in the successful candidate's profile.
- Actioning, maintaining, review and continuous improvement of the end-to-end Fraud Framework
- Monitoring and actioning of the banks Fraud and AML/CTF monitoring systems, with continuous development and promotion of risk-based tools
- Assisting in the timely and effective reporting on fraud results and any breaches / incidents. Continuously improving reports ensuring they are meaningful and adding value.
- Ensuring efficient identification, monitoring and reporting of activities and transactions considered suspicious (for both fraud and AML/CTF)
- Assisting the Business Units in developing, documenting, implementing and maintaining of internal controls matching with the Bank's regulatory obligations and business objectives in relation to Fraud
- Assist with addressing queries from corresponding banks relating to Fraud Related matters.
- Assist in reviewing, preparing and presenting Fraud training
- Assisting the Fraud Manager with the implementation and maintenance of bank's fraud framework, including investigations, reporting and training.
- Act as a backup for the AML Officer about Anti Money Laundering matters.
You are currently in a chartered accounting firm or in a similar role within the banking sector and looking for the next step in your career with a well-known Australian brand.
CA/CPA qualified or currently studying towards, you bring a strong understanding of the current financial market along with the accounting standards and procedures to facilitate you to evaluate the commercial reality of transactions and processes in an effort to drive improvements.
To be a stand out candidate for this role you should be able to display inquisitiveness, prevention focused frame of mind and immaculate communicational skills to be able to engage and educate internal and external stakeholders about Fraud related matters.
The Company, Culture & Benefits
This agile and well- known Australian bank persistently focuses on delivering high growth and strong performance to benefit both customers and investors. Growing strength by strength this would be ideal place to work for an ambitious candidate looking to grow with a highly successful business.
- Fostering culture - warm and supportive environment.
- Fast track growth opportunities- Investment in its team members.
- Be rewarded - salary $70k + Super + Benefits + Close to public Transport.
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Maleeha Zahoor quoting reference number MZFO4422 in the subject line. Please allow up to 5 working days for us to process all applications. All applicants will receive feedback from u, via either email or a telephone call.