- Location: Sydney, CBD
- Salary: $130k - $150k + Super
- Role Benefit: Fantastic opportunity to instigate strategic objectives; be part of a step-change in the core business as they aggressively expand their digital online dominance.
Role Overview / Description
Reporting to the Head of FPA, this FPA Manager will be responsible to drive, and co-ordinate the reporting, consolidation and commentary of the businesses financial forecasts and budget. You will provide strategic analytical and decision support to the business units with a primary focus on strategic growth, cost control and profitability. As FPA Manager you will act as the 2IC to the Head of FPA and provide Commercial and Financial transparency from the business back into the ELT.
Your finance remit is wide and strongly aligned to true business partnering. As it currently stands your focus will be on the delivery of accurate forecasts of the business units, managing the entire planning and forecast process which is inclusive of the annual planning cycle, whilst ensuring all US stakeholder corporate timetables and deliverables are met. You will also be involved in providing decision support through providing financial guidance when analysing potential risks and opportunities associated with plan.
The successful FPA Manager will require exceptional business partnering and robust business acumen. This role is an exceptional opportunity for a high performing FPA Manager to invest and grow with a top performing global organisation.
The Job/ Duties / Responsibilities
- Own the Financial Planning and Forecasting process for the region
- Provide insightful analysis of financial results for each business units
- Be the primary focal business partner for each business unit
- Build and drive flexible financial and non-financial models as the business looks to dominate the digital online space
- Identify and drive reporting process improvements across the business
You have significant experience as an FPA Manager with a proven track record of being a genuine business partner in their previous roles. CA/CPA qualified you have a proven track record of high performance and have a burning passion in partnering the business and providing useful insight to the business for strategic decision making. Either way, you will bring to the role a strong focus in adding value to the organisation, alignment with the business through partnering, and a passion in providing financial and strategic advice to a high performing ELT.
Culture & Benefits
Globally listed giant that is dominant and a leader within their market segment, this organisation continues to grow and looks to expand on their historic success. The organisation will provide the right candidate the opportunity to lead and be a major contributor of the organisation and be instrumental by being a true business partner within the business.
- Grow your career - be part of globally listed giant that is dominant in their market sector
- Be rewarded for your efforts - $130k - $150k + Super
- Feel the heart-beat of a business by being a true business partner for each business unit
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Tony Nguyen on quoting reference number TNTFPA9487 in the subject line. For a confidential chat, please call Tony on 02 8211 3488.