- Global brand name, expanding and growing business, strategic role
- Impressive salary of $150 + Super + Parking
- Partner with Executive Leadership Team, full FP&A ownership; drive strategy
Location: Sydney CBD
Salary: $150k + Super + Parking
Role highlights: Reporting to the Head of Finance; ANZ focus; directly supporting executives with commercial decision making
Reporting directly into the Director of Finance, this FP&A Manager will have full responsibility for providing timely and accurate financial analysis and operational recommendations to the ANZ leadership and management teams for the group of businesses.
On a day-to-day basis, this FP&A Manager will be responsible for the preparation of weekly and monthly management reports summarising operating results. From a corporate perspective your work will extend to assisting the senior management team in coordinating and preparing group annual budgets, the 12-months rolling forecasts and strategic planning. From a reporting perspective this FP&A Manager will be responsible for the preparation of the monthly ANZ P&L and Balance Sheet results and manage the submission to the global head office.
This is in essence a head office planning, forecasting and reporting role with a strong commercial analytical focus. Hence, the successful FP&A Manager will have to have exceptional rapport building skills and display the ability to internally influence management decision making with their analytical capabilities.
- Provide Analytical support to the Business Unit Heads.
- Full ownership of the group P&L
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Provide the business with insights and explanations of variances to budget and impact of strategies.
- Identify process improvement opportunities and present business case for recommended changes.
- Work with Commercial and Merchandising team to identify drivers for variances and trends and assist them in corrective actions
- Coordinate the preparation of Income Budget including commentary and reconciliation
- Work with the General Managers and other stakeholders to ensure forecast is relevant and accurate.
- Manage and coordinate monthly management reports and dashboards with the Accounting team to ensure they are completed on time and accurately.
You have extensive budgeting and forecasting experience, strong leadership skills and notable achievements around driving process improvements and business partnering with an executive team. You are CPA/CA qualified and have extensive management reporting experience within a multinational environment for a large division or a medium sized business. You have excellent analytical and problem solving skills and are a strong driver for positive change. Your personality is energetic and strong and you have robust influencing skills. Technically, you feel comfortable challenging business models and have strong Excel skills.
The Company, culture and benefits
Join this innovative global giant and be part of a team that supports business growth through strategic insights. With a global headquarters, this organisation is known for being people focused and prides itself on being committed to serving the construction industry in more than 150 countries. This FP&A Manager will directly support the Head of Finance in managing the management reporting and planning function across the ANZ.
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the “apply” link below. The reference number for this role is NGFPA5309. Please allow for 3 – 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call.