- Instant household brand recognition with a significant footprint in the retail
- Excellent Salary of $130K Package
- Vibrant corporate offices; Multiple promotion opportunities; Walk to trains
Location: Sydney – North Shore
Salary: $130 Package
Role Benefit: Fantastic opportunity to develop your forecasting and analytical skills as you work to support the commercial business profit centres in bringing accuracy to the forecast process as you look to support their business performance results
Reporting to the Senior Finance Manager, the Supply Chain FP&A Analyst will be supporting the business partner key business stakeholder groups to review actuals and provide commentary on variances against forecast. This Senior FP&A Analyst will document and communicate financial results to key business unit owners and highlight emerging issues. You will partner with business unit owners in managing their monthly Revenue, CAPEX through to OPEX spend against budget.
The successful FP&A Analyst will have strong communication skills, advanced modelling skills looking to build on their FP&A career and has previous experience in an FMCG or retail environment. This role is an exceptional opportunity for a high performing FP&A Analyst to invest and grow with a top performing FMCG organisation.
* Support the business in the annual Budget and Quarterly forecast process,
* Maintenance of TM1 based Planning & Reporting Models
* Deliver & Develop accurate and insightful reports on a weekly, monthly basis
* Development & delivery of KPI Dashboard to business leaders
* Present analytical data and Financial Modelling to support decision making and as well as business cases
* Extensive use of TM1 to automate, simplify and provide full transparency to the business partners of cost drivers
* TMS Commercial Management – Provide insight modelling in relation to freight cost- Activity based costing
You have solid experience post CA/CPA qualifications as an FP&A Analyst with strong capability to partner key stakeholders. You are a high performer and want to expand your experience from corporate into the business where you are close to the action. Your ambition and thirst to provide financial analysis and transparency through business partnering and modelling will make you a very strong candidate for this role.
Company, Culture & Benefits
A household name that is dominant within their market segment, this organisation continues to grow and looks to expand on their historic success. The organisation will provide the right candidate the opportunity to be a major contributor of the organisation and be instrumental by being a true business partner within the business.
* Grow your career – be part of an FMCG giant that is dominant in their market sector
* Be rewarded for your efforts – $130 Package
* Opportunity to be mentored and surrounded by a best in class finance team
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the “apply” link below. The reference number for this role is NGFPAA5316. Please allow for 3 – 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call.