- Location: Sydney, CBD
- Salary: $70k - $80k + Super +STI
- Role Benefit: Fantastic opportunity to develop your forecasting and analytical skills as you work to support the Head of FPA in bringing accuracy to the forecast process
Role Overview / Description
Reporting to the Head of FPA, the FPA Analyst will be supporting key business stakeholder groups to review actuals and provide commentary on variances against forecast. This FPA Analyst will provide commentary and communicate financial results to key business unit owners and highlight emerging issues. You will partner with business unit owners in managing their monthly OPEX spend against budget as well as be instrumental in supporting the Annual Plan and budgeting process.
The successful FPA Analyst will have strong communication skills, advanced modelling skills and has a passion to move into a future Commercial Finance Management position. This role is an exceptional opportunity for a high performing FPA Analyst to invest and grow with a top performing global organisation.
The Job/ Duties / Responsibilities
- Support the Financial Planning and Forecasting process for the region
- Review financial results and partner with business units to analyse key variances against forecast
- Provide insightful commentary on the business units for US Stakeholders
- Co-Ordinate the OPEX and resources planning process for specific business units.
- Support in building local metrics as needed to provide decision support on strategic initiatives
You have solid experience as an FPA Analyst with strong capability to partner key stakeholders as well as an advanced command of Excel. CA/CPA qualified you are a high performer and have set your sights to be a future Commercial Finance or FPA Manager. Your ambition and thirst to provide financial analysis and transparency through business partnering and modelling will make you a very strong candidate for this role.
Culture & Benefits
Globally listed giant that is dominant and a leader within their market segment, this organisation continues to grow and looks to expand on their historic success. The organisation will provide the right candidate the opportunity to lead and be a major contributor of the organisation and be instrumental by being a true business partner within the business.
- Grow your career - be part of globally listed giant that is dominant in their market sector
- Be rewarded for your efforts - $70k- $80k + Super + STI
- Opportunity to be mentored and surrounded by a best in class finance team
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Tony Nguyen on quoting reference number TNTFPA3486 in the subject line. For a confidential chat, please call Tony on 02 8211 3488.