Salary: up to $100k + Super + Bonus with on-site parking
Role: Take the next step into a true business partnering role and supporting key business decisions
Reporting to the Regional FP&A Manager, the FP&A Analyst drives the forecasting and budgeting processes for multiple teams. Utilising your strong analytical skills, you will gain exposure to senior level stakeholders and be given to opportunity to provide insight and meaning to your analysis. You will also see you insights become translated into the business strategy. The key success factor will be your strength of communication and the ability to educate non-financials on the numbers.
* Identification of risks and opportunities
* Provide support around key metrics in order to influence strategy and key decisions
* Maintenance over the central reporting tool which will be changing soon
* Support various business units in driving their planning processes
* Coordinate multiple customers to ensure timely reports
* Present in meetings and provide recommendations - commentary, risks/opportunities, overheads, sales, marketing
You are an entrepreneurial analyst with a deep sense of curiosity and a passion for commercial business. With outstanding relationship building skills, you are comfortable making recommendations to people of all levels and backgrounds. Ideally coming from an accounting background, you have provided influence on strategic business decisions and are now ready to take the next step in being that true business partner Your ability to manage multiple deadlines and a passion for pushing the commercial boundaries will set you apart for success in this role.
Culture & Benefits
The organisation is a fast paced Automotive business that is focussed on creating an environment which elevates people to achieve goals outside of their comfort zone.
* Drive value - deliver insights that connect information to business decisions
* Be rewarded - salary up to $100k + Super + Bonus + On-site parking
* Grow your career - succession plan that will continue to elevate you
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Tom Betteridge quoting reference number TBFPA4136 in the subject line.