Salary: salary up to $125K + Super
Location: Western Suburbs
Role: opportunity to shape insights to drive business decisions with great exposure and great succession plans
Reporting to the Group Planning Manager, this FP&A Analyst drives the reporting and planning cycles at a regional and national level as well as contributing to various ad hoc projects. The FP&A Analyst has primary day-to-day responsibility for partnering at a regional level in delivering performance reporting and development of forward looking plans as well as working across the team in consolidating and delivering insights at a national level.
The key success factor will be the strength of your communication, your 'can do' attitude and desire to immerse yourself in the business to make a difference.
- Shape the regional level reporting needs including variance analysis and commentary to deliver insights around business results
- Engage the regional team in preparing forward looking plans across budget and forecast cycles based on business drivers
- Drive the consolidation of national results, ensuring clarity of insights of performance across the business working closely with the team to ensure clarity of information and timelines
- Support the preparation of review of national KPIs and leadership level management reporting packs
- Contribite to a range of ad hoc projects and modelling aimed to delivering performance improvements
- Participate in a range of balance sheet focus areas, such as the review of capex business cases, doubtful debt recovery analysis and impairment assessments
- Be a hands on team member that adds to the positive vibe and high performance culture
You are a professional analyst that is looking to make a step into a large ASX listed organisation, ideally originally with a background in the chartered environment. Agile and resolient, you are comfortable working in a fast pace environment that contributes to your learning and growth and are open to contributing to varied projects that will add to your business acumen.
Your communication skills are exceptional and you thrive in an environment with high exposure to stakeholders and business partners. With a great opportunity to make a difference and build your brand in a large organisation, you bring an energy and passion to get things done.
Culture & Benefits
The organisation is ASX listed and plays in the FMCG space with a culture focused on providing opportunities to grow and learn. This is a very unique opportunity to be in a role where you can evolve your business acumen in connecting the finance and commercial aspects for the business and your stakeholders.
- Deliver insights - be instrumental in shaping insights, not just information
- Be rewarded - salary up to $125K + Super
- Elevate your career - great exposure, be the 2IC
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Tom Nisevic quoting reference number TNFPA4053 in the subject line.