Salary: $90k - $100k + Super
Location: Southwestern Sydney
Role: Engage stakeholders and support business performance forecasts and analysis. Full P&L ownership. Build your resume with a brand name organisation.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, this FP&A Analyst takes ownership for driving the business' reporting and planning cycles across a broad remit. You will leverage your strengths in understanding key business drivers in developing insights around historical performance, forecasts and budgeting to effectively support the management of risks and opportunities.The FP&A Analyst has primary day-to-day responsibility for driving and consolidating the group's results and KPIs, budget and forecasts with insight led variance analysis to support overall achievement to business targets. The key success factor will be your ability to connect with your stakeholders and effectively communicate they why behind the numbers. Demonstrated competence in forecasting models, analytical experience and previous exposure within a logistics business will set you apart in being successful for this role.
- Drive the group's consolidated reporting of historical results, including insight led analysis around variances to plans and prior year.
- Own the business' budget and forecast cycles, including coordination of timetables, maintenance of budget and forecast models and engaging the business to deliver to required deadlines.
- Engage the business to provide proactive risks and opportunities management.
- Support financial modelling for capital investment projects and provide commercial input to investment recommendations.
- Contribute to post completion reviews relating to new business proposals, capital investment projects etc that help monitor performance to expectations.
- Drive continuous improvement across forward looking plans such as through best practice modelling, data sourcing etc.
- Enhance the business' focus on balance sheet and cash flow forecasting.
- Coach and mentor regional teams across financial and commercial acumen through key reporting and planning cycles.
You are a CA/CPA qualified professional that has a natural passion for driving commercial insights in a high exposure role. SAP experience is essential for the successful candidate. You are passionate about connecting with the business to build the story around a business' results, while the strength of your communication skills and ability to build rapport sets you apart. With proven experience in driving forecasting and budgeting cycle with a focus on business drivers and an understanding of key risks and opportunities, you are comfortable working in a fast pace environment that is deadline driven.
Culture & Benefits
The organisation is a highly regarded brand in the consumer goods import and distribution industry with a history for innovation that puts customers first.
- Immerse yourself in a passion - share the team's passion for their brand
- Nurture growth - be a key driver in shaping insights to deliver growth
- Be rewarded - salary of $90k - $100k + Super
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Clare Williams quoting reference number CWBA4082 in the subject line. Please allow for 3 - 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call.