Salary: $110 to $120k + Super + Bonus + Benefits
Role Benefit: Be instrumental in shaping the story behind business performance and be a key go-to person
Reporting to the FP&A Manager, this FP&A Analyst takes ownership for driving the business' reporting and planning cycles across a broad remit. You will leverage your strengths in understanding key business drivers in developing insights around historical performance, forecasts and budgeting to effectively support the management of risks and opportunities.
The FP&A Analyst has primary day-to-day responsibility for driving and consolidating the group's results and KPIs, budget and forecasts with insight led variance analysis to support overall achievement to business targets. The key success factor will be your ability to connect with your stakeholders and effectively communicate they why behind the numbers.
Demonstrated competence in forecasting models, analytical experience and previous exposure within a logistics business will set you apart in being successful for this role.
- Drive the group's consolidated reporting of historical results, including insight led analysis around variances to plans and prior year.
- Own the business' budget and forecast cycles, including coordination of timetables, maintenance of budget and forecast models and engaging the business to deliver to required deadlines.
- Engage the business to provide proactive risks and opportunities management.
- Support financial modelling for capital investment projects and provide commercial input to investment recommendations
- Contribute to post completion reviews relating to new business proposals, capital investment projects etc that help monitor performance to expectations.
- Drive continuous improvement across forward looking plans such as through best practice modelling, data sourcing etc.
- Enhance the business' focus on balance sheet and cash flow forecasting.
- Coach and mentor regional teams across financial and commercial acumen through key reporting and planning cycles
You are a CA/CPA qualified professional that has a natural passion for driving commercial insights in a high exposure role. You are passionate about connecting with the business to build the story around a business' results, while the strength of your communication skills and ability to build rapport sets you apart.
With proven experience in driving forecasting and budgeting cycle with a focus on business drivers and an understanding of key risks and opportunities, you are comfortable working in a fast pace environment that is deadline driven.
Culture & Benefits
The organisation is a market leader in its industry and is highly focussed on supporting the development of its people.
With an opportunity to business partner operationally and strategically, this is a truly commercial focussed role where you will be instrumental in helping support key business decisions.
- Drive insights that supports business
- Be Rewared: $110 to $120k + Super + Bonus + Benefits
- Shape the why in business performance; drive process improvements
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Praneel Singh, quoting reference number PSFPAA3804 in the subject line. Please allow for 3 - 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call.