Location: Western Sydney
Salary: $90-100K + Super + Parking
Role Benefit: You will have an excellent opportunity to work with Senior Executives for a global organisation
Role Overview / Description
As the successful candidate you will directly report into the International - Financial Controller, and collaborate with Senior Executives to create monthly operating reports. The FP&A Analyst will oversee and manage the management accounting and commercial analysis function for the Australian business. Working closely with the financial, administrative and operational departments of the business, you will predominantly be responsible for providing financial and analytical support to the key business leaders. On a day to day basis this FP&A Analyst will be responsible for preparing various management reports in order to provide visibility of performance to the business. A key part of this role will also include leading the budgeting and forecasting process.
The key to succeed in this FP&A Analyst role, is excellent analytical skills. coupled with an ability to confidentially collaborate with Senior Executives.
- Provide financial analysis on forecasting/budgeting and operational reporting
- Create financial models from ground up to assist with operational decision making
- Analysis of trends, ratios and other KPIs in order to understand underlying operations and assist in management decision making
- Month end support of PL close
- Drive continuous improvement around the forecasting/budgeting cycle
You are degree qualified within the accounting or finance field and are studying or have completed your CA or CPA .You would have strong Financial modelling experience, preferably within a multinational FMCG company. Personally you have strong communication skills and a robust ability to influence. Technically you feel comfortable challenging business models and you have some experience in budgeting and forecasting.
This multibillion dollar FMCG organisation is a major player in its field with operations across Asia, USA, Canada, Australia and New Zealand. This organisation employs hundreds in Australia and thousands globally and has quickly become a prominent leader in the Australian market within its specialised sector. This is an exciting opportunity for a FP&A Analyst to join an innovative global giant and be part of a team that supports business growth.
- Immerse yourself in the business - be instrumental in delivering insights that support decision making
- Be rewarded - salary $90-100K + Super
- Grow your career - expand your business acumen in a high exposure role
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the apply link below addressing Archana Rao quoting reference number ARSMA3671 in the subject line. Please allow for 3 - 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call.