Location: North Sydney- Very close to Public Transport
Salary: $120k - $130k + Super
Role Benefit: Fantastic opportunity to apply your forecasting and analytical skills as you work to support the global commercial business profit centres in bringing accuracy to the forecast process to improve their business performance results.
Reporting to the FP&A Manager, the Senior FP&A Analyst will be supporting the business partner key business stakeholder groups to review actuals and provide commentary on variances against forecast. This Senior FP&A Analyst will document and communicate financial results to key business unit owners and highlight emerging issues. You will partner with business unit owners in managing their monthly Revenue, CAPEX through to OPEX spend against budget.
The successful FP&A Analyst will have strong communication skills; advanced modelling skills looking to build on their FP&A career and has previous experience in an FMCG or manufacturing environment. This role is an exceptional opportunity for a high performing FP&A Analyst to invest and grow with a top performing Manufacturing organisation.
- Support the Financial Planning and Forecasting process for the region
- Review financial results and partner with business units to analyse key variances against forecast
- Provide insightful commentary on the business units for the Senior Leadership team
- Co-Ordinate the OPEX and resources planning process for specific business units
- Support in building local metrics as needed to provide decision support on strategic initiatives
You have solid experience post CA/CPA qualifications as an FP&A Analyst with strong capability to partner key stakeholders. You are a high performer and have set your sights to be a future FP&A Manager. Your ambition and thirst to provide financial analysis and transparency through business- partnering will make you a very strong candidate for this role. Advanced excel skills (Power Pivots and modelling) and experience in SAP and SAP Business Warehouse module are a non-negotiable for this role.
Company, Culture & Benefits
The organisation is a market leader in its industry and is highly focussed on supporting the development of its people.
With an opportunity to business partner operationally and strategically, this is a truly commercial focussed role where you will be instrumental in helping support key business decisions for the future.
- International P&L ownership; Hands on reporting and analysis
- Be Rewarded: $120k-$130k + Super- Immediate Start
- Shape the why in business performance that will enable strategic decision support
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Maleeha Zahoor quoting reference number MZFP&AA4748 in the subject line.