Location: Western Sydney
Salary: $90K to $100K Package
Role: establish your career for the future as part of a well known brand in the marketplace as it continues to grow
Reporting to the Finance Manager, this Financial Tax Analyst supports the business as it grows through a broad mandate with a strong tax and continuos improvement focus. The Finacial Tax Analyst has primary day-to-day responsibility for the preparation of tax compliance, accounting and ad hoc project work with a strong focus on business partnering.
The key success factor will be your ability to work independently as well as part of a team, attention to detail and ability to prioritise to work effectively.
- Prepare tax compliance obligations such as with income tax, FBT and GST
- Provide ongoing technical and accounting advice to the business, whilst being able to simplify for your business partners
- Support calculation of accounting entries
- Contribute to continuous improvement projects, such as system implementations and establishment of improved processes
- Ensure an appropriate risk management framework is maintained through ongoing finance matters.
You maintain a professional approach to your work reflected in a strong attention to detail and diligence. Highly team oriented, you are willing to support the broader team when need be through sharing of workload, coaching and general support in a highly collaborative team environment.
You are passionate about growing your career and seeking to broaden your business knowledge to open further doors in the future. Otherwise, you may be looking to make your first move out of chartered in a role that leverages your technical expertise developed to date.
With exposure to a broad range of stakeholders, you will also be in a position to develop your soft skills and hence, strong communication skills are critical.
Culture & Benefits
The organisation is well known in the market and is considered an employer of choice.
- Join a well known brand - be part of a growing business
- Be rewarded - salary $90K to $100K Package
- Build your business acumen - broaden your knowledge to build your skill set for the future
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Tom Nisevic quoting reference number TNFTA3351 in the subject line. For a confidential chat, please contact REO on 02 8211 3488.