Salary: up to $60 / hr + Super
Location: North Shore
Role: be instrumental in shaping data into insights through financial models and reporting to support business decisions
Reporting to the CFO, this Financial Modelling Analyst will help drive greater insights around performance through store level analysis and forward planning scenario modelling. You will leverage your strengths in financial modelling to shape analysis that supports business growth decisions relating to store and division level information based on historical and future trend assumptions. The Financial Modelling Analyst has primary day-to-day responsibility for developing and standardising reports and models across business units that focus on clarity around financial and non-financial performance metrics and engage divisional General Managers and the Group CFO in supporting key business decisions.
The key success factor will be your ability to simplify messages and information to your stakeholders through data and information.
- Set up and standardise financial reporting across the group's business units working closely with internal stakeholders to align requirements and development
- Drive financial modelling analysis to assess store level performance that incorporates P&L, Balance Sheet and Cashflow performance
- Support the consolidation of new businesses into group reporting requirements
- Engage divisional leaders in determining and aligning on key performance metrics and reporting outputs and work closely with systems teams where appropriate
- Contribute to and support ad hoc business case analysis of a range of business improvement, acquisition and similar initiatives
- Work cross functionally across the business to align actions and decision making to drive outcomes
You are an experienced analyst with a passion for providing clarity out of data. With previous exposure to financial metrics, you have a natural passion for driving commercial value through insights and financial modelling. You are passionate about connecting with the business to act as a true business partner, while the strength of your communication skills and ability to build rapport sets you apart.
Previous experience in an FMCG or retail environment would be an advantage whilst excellent financial modelling skills are a must.
Culture & Benefits
This fast-paced retailer is going through growth and is an opportunity to help make value adding decisions for the business to drive this growth both organically and through acquisition. With an opportunity to business partner with senior executives, this is a unique opportunity to gain executive level exposure to influence and drive decision making.
- Make an impact - be instrumental in delivering insights that support decision making
- Be rewarded - salary up to $60 / hr + Super
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Tom Nisevic quoting reference number TNFMA4311 in the subject line.