Location: Sydney CBD (surrounds)
Salary: $140 - 150K + Super (pro-rata)
Role Benefit: Drive change and support the strategic growth across all key business pillars
Reporting to the CFO of this Globally renowned NFP, this Financial Controller will have complete ownership for the establishment of a global treasury function as well as managing the group's statutory reporting requirements. In this newly created position, 60% of your time will be focused on treasury and the 40% on statutory reporting and ensuring compliance with corporate regulatory requirements. The Financial Controller will have primary day-to-day responsibility for implementing a robust cash flow forecasting model, leading banking relationships, advising the CFO on funding and investment strategies and establishing best practice treasury reporting. This is a highly strategic role that will be pivotal to the upcoming international growth of this organisation.
The key success factor will be previous experience in establishing or managing best practice treasury functions either in a specialised role or as a Financial Controller or CFO. This role will require you to engage with global Finance Leaders hence your ability to influence and manage matrix stakeholder relationships will be imperative.
* Establish and manage multi-currency cash flow forecasting
* Optimise working capital by establishing accurate and timely treasury reporting
* Establish processes and procedures that ensure greater rigour around the treasury function
* Lead banking relationships for operational and investment funding
* Lead the consolidated statutory financial reporting process
* Lead global financial and regulatory policy development and governance
You are CA or CPA finance leader with significant experience in managing the treasury function for a medium to large sized organisation. You have an outstanding corporate background and are now looking to join an organisation with a purpose that is more meaningful than the bottom line. You are naturally focused on delivery exceptional outcomes and would value an environment that can offer you an opportunity to make an impact whilst achieving flexibility.
Culture & Benefits
This organisation raises funds in excess of $200m p.a. and has a brand that has huge global reach. They operate with the same pace, values and rigour of a top tier corporate business except they have a deep purpose which drives a huge positive contribution to communities all over the world. They are currently undergoing strategic growth that will further enhance their global footprint.
This unique opportunity will suit a professional seeking to continue the pace of their corporate career whilst being a part of a globally renowned NFP.
* Support a plan for growth - be an instrumental leader amongst the global finance team
* Live your values - be part of a team focussed on a passionate set of community centric values
* Be rewarded - $140 - 150K + Super (pro-rata)
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Raghav Mehta quoting reference number RMTFM3602 in the subject line.