Salary: $165K Package
Location: Sydney CBD
Role: Employer of choice with a highly desirable culture, global business exposure, Opportunity to make a difference through process improvements
Role Overview / Description
Reporting to the Head of Finance, this Financial Controller will have end-to-end accountability leading the financial accounting, reporting and technical accounting function for Australia. Your day-to-day responsibilities will include managing a team of 5 including a Finance Manager in ensuring that they deliver to their daily, weekly and monthly responsibilities on a timely basis and with accuracy. As the Financial Controller, 50% of your role will be focused on a 2nd line of review of month end results, preparing accurate cash flow forecasts and providing technical accounting support on acquisitions. The other 50% will be focused leading projects to support the scaling of the business.
This is a brilliant opportunity for an ambitious and experienced finance leader to join a growing business and make an impact.
The Job/ Duties / Responsibilities
* Support the Finance Manager with completion and review of month end
* Lead Balance Sheet and P&L analysis with accurate and timely report to the global parent
* Lead integration and analysis for any acquisitions
* Prepare and submit accurate cash flow forecasts on a monthly basis
* Lead all year end reporting including the preparation of statutory accounts
* Work with the FP&A team in the preparation of budgets and forecasts
* Lead multiple projects which enhance systems and processes and ultimately drive efficiency
You are CA qualified with strong technical accounting acumen from a Big 4 or Mid Tier accounting firm. Alternatively you have a resume that demonstrates strong and fast progression in ASX or globally listed organisations. Either way, you consider yourself as a confident and highly capable performer and are looking to enter an environment where you can make an impact and nurture an outstanding team based thrives in a collaborative environment. Technically, your skills are strong across most area of IFRS and your verbal and written communication skills are one of your key areas of strength.
Culture & Benefits
Currently undergoing significant growth at 15% p.a. and exciting transformation, this global market giant is recognised to be a high profile leader in its industry. With a corporate headquarter in the USA, this company has operations spanning across USA, Asia, Middle East, Australia and New Zealand., this company has huge international community presence which has led to its continual growth and success over the recent decade.
* Global brand name organisation - resume builder
* Be rewarded - $165k Package
* Collaborative and positive team culture with a high retention rate
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Raghav Mehta quoting reference number RMSFM4622 in the subject line.