Salary: $200 - 230k + Super + Bonus + Benefits
Role: Globally listed giant seeks a strategically minded Financial Controller with a passion for finance transformation and a deep passion for driving results through people.
Reporting to the CFO, this Financial Controller takes full ownership for the strategic delivery of business results. A pivotal member of the leadership team, you will influence your stakeholders to develop and execute strategic business plans. The Financial Controller has primary day-to-day responsibility for shaping business strategies to drive growth and add value beyond finance across a broad range of stakeholders and providing leadership to the finance team. The key success factor will be your ability to "work together" through the development of performance targets and delivery of divisional results.
Demonstrated competence in setting and delivering of business targets by owning the strategic planning and forecasting process in a complex consumer goods business will set you apart in being successful for this role.
- Leadership of up to 50 FTEs across financial accounting, tax, treasury, compliance, statutory and governance, FP&A, budgeting and forecasting and shared services.
- Strategic advisory - Partner with the CFO to develop the group's strategic roadmap
- Commercial - Identify opportunities for new business and EBIT enhancement
- Risk and Opportunity - Partner with CFO to ensure that the financial forecast is met
- Passionately drive the delivery of business targets and KPIs across both top and bottom line growth
- Drive piercing insights through divisional financial reporting
- Leadership - develop and mentor the finance team and enable them to achieve their career goals within the organisation
- Compliance and Risk Framework - end to end management
- Debt management - lead debt raising and ensure compliance with all covenants
- Governance - Deliver on the organisation's statutory, regulatory, and taxation obligations
- Together with the CEO and CFO, take ownership for financial and commercial risk, particularly around delivering plans to execute strategic initiatives and meet forecasted EBIT
- Spearhead improvement and finance transformation across the business
You are a highly energetic and forward thinking CA/CPA qualified senior commercial leader with significant experience in the full ownership of a P&L and a passion for thinking beyond finance. You hold the values of passion, integrity and diligence in achieving success for yourself and your teams. Beyond a high performance and outstanding resume you have a burning passion for supporting growth through effective business partnering and commercial decision support. You hold a leadership style that will nurture and grow your team. Either way, you will bring to the role strong commercial acumen, vision for growth, and a passion for sound governance.
Culture & Benefits
The organisation is a highly regarded brand in the services sector with a history for innovation that puts customers first.
Passionate about quality, spirit and innovation, with a sizeable revenue base, this organisation has experienced strong growth and through this have created a culture of collaboration and entrepreneurship. The organisation will provide the right entrepreneurial executive the opportunity to lead a major pillar of the organisation and be instrumental in growing the group.
- Immerse yourself in a passion - share the team's passion for their brand
- Nurture growth - be a pivotal part of the business' growth
- Be rewarded for your success - $200 - 230k + Super + Bonus + Benefits
- Be a true leader - strategic role, future development pathways
- Feel the heart-beat of an innovative business from executive strategy level to operations
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Richard Skaf quoting reference number RSFC4263 in the subject line. For a confidential chat, please contact REO on 02 8211 3488.