Salary: $170 - 180K Package + Benefits
Role: Real opportunity to make an impact; Drive projects to create finance best practice; Make a mark and enhance your resume within 12 months
Reporting to the Australian CFO, this Financial Controller takes full ownership for reporting, compliance, governance and transactional finance. A pivotal member of the finance leadership team, you will be responsible for leading a medium sized team of professionals to deliver accurate and timely reporting across the business. The Financial Controller has primary day-to-day responsibility for building and implementing a best in class financial control, reporting and governance framework in accordance with business policy. Accordingly, your first 12 months will be very much project focused.
Demonstrated competence in managing and enhancing finance policy and procedures in a complex multinational environment will set you apart in being successful for this role.
This is a brilliant opportunity for an experienced Financial Controller to enter a recognised brand name and deliver impact.
* Lead a team of ~7 FTE across financial accounting, tax, treasury, statutory reporting, AP and AR
* Ensure successful and timely delivery of P&L reporting
* Manage and oversee timely and accurate month end completion
* Manage and oversee internal and external audits
* Ensure the timely completion of all statutory related reporting
* Lead the planning and reporting process group budgeting and forecasting
* Collaborate with Commercial Manager to drive product level budgeting and forecasting process
* Drive piercing insights through group level financial reporting
* Spearhead finance transformation and systems enhancement
Having ideally commenced your career with a Big 4 CA firm, you are currently sitting in a finance leadership position in a medium to large sized listed organisation. You are extremely resilient by nature and thrive on driving results through influence and business collaborating. You are energetic, forward thinking and a top performer by nature. You hold the values of passion, integrity and diligence in achieving success for yourself and your teams. Ambition and drive are absolutely critical to success in this role and you see the value of getting into the detail to build your influence.
Culture & Benefits
This national FMCG giant has a clear and true vision to make a positive impact on people's lives. Collaboration, transparency and being number one are three of this organisations core and key values. Hence why they are a known breeding ground for the top finance and business leaders. The culture is dynamic and fast paced and fosters outside of the box thinking. Their employees are extremely passionate and get a real opportunity to contribute and achieve every day.
* Immerse yourself in a passion - share the team's passion for their brand
* Be rewarded - $170 - 180K Package + Benefits
* Be a true leader - strategic role, opportunity to make an impact
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Raghav Mehta quoting reference number RMFC4586 in the subject line.