Salary: $150 - 160k + Super + Bonus
Role: Limited red tape hence you have an ability to influence business performance; Work with a highly passionate and entrepreneurial leadership team
Reporting to the CFO, the Financial Controller will be key in embedding robust financial processes to shape insight led business performance and deliver operational results. The Financial Controller has primary day-to-day responsibility for overseeing and shaping the financial performance for the operations and lead the finance team in ensuring the accurate delivery of financial results on an ongoing basis.
The key success factor will be your desire to roll up your sleeves and add significant value in putting in place best practice processes and controls. Demonstrated competence in managing multiple stakeholder expectations, a hands on approach and resilience as a finance leader will set you apart in being successful for this role.
* Lead a team of 10+ FTE across financial accounting, management accounting and reporting, tax, treasury, statutory reporting, AP and AR
* Ensure the integrity of monthly results through hands on ownership of the month end process, including ensuring timely and accurate completion of journals, accruals, reconciliations
* Complete key balance sheet reconciliations and ensure aged items are cleared in a timely manner
* Drive monthly reporting to the business across P&L, balance sheet and cashflow
* Support weekly business performance reporting across P&L and cashflow and deliver actionable analysis and insights
* Leverage KPI analysis to track performance and drive accountability with key stakeholders
* Drive piercing insights through divisional financial reporting
* Spearhead finance transformation and systems enhancement
You are a highly energetic and forward thinking CA/CPA qualified finance leader with significant experience in the full ownership of a P&L and a passion for thinking beyond finance. You hold the values of passion, integrity and diligence in achieving success for yourself and your teams. You are extremely resilient by nature and thrive on driving results through influence and business collaborating. You are energetic, forward thinking and would thrive in an entrepreneurial environment where you get to own and deliver results with limited red tape.
Culture & Benefits
The organisation is a highly regarded brand in the transport and logistics sector with a history for innovation that puts customers first.
Passionate about quality, spirit and innovation, with a sizeable revenue base, this organisation has experienced strong growth and through this have created a culture of collaboration and entrepreneurship.
* Immerse yourself in a passion - share the team's passion for their brand
* Be rewarded for your success - $150 - 160k + Super + Bonus Bonus
* Be a true leader - strategic role, future development pathways
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Raghav Mehta quoting reference number RMFC4729 in the subject line.