Salary: $150k + Super
Location: Western Sydney
Role: pivotal role in ensuring trust in the numbers and providing business leadership through people and process excellence
Reporting to the local CEO and with a dotted line to the Group CFO, the Financial Controller will be instrumental in supporting the business' growth journey through the control of core financial governance and supporting business and operational strategic objectives. The Financial Controller has primary day-to-day responsibility for overseeing the financial performance, governance and control with a small finance team as well as strategically reshaping the role of finance towards greater strategic and performance insight led facilitation.
The key success factor will be your passion for making a difference in a hands on role where you can really have an impact as well as the strength of your people and stakeholder leadership.
- Take ownership and leadership for control and governance relating to all finance and accounting requirements for the business, including month end results, reporting, payroll, banking, payables and receivables and taxes
- Drive insight led business results reporting that support key decision making around key customers at both top line and gross margin
- Ensure the completion of group management reporting and Board reporting requirements
- Proactively manage cashflow and funding requirements through working capital reviews, cashflow forecasts, funding requests and banking relationships
- Drive the business' planning cycles including both annual budgets and ongoing forecasts ensuring alignment with business strategy and group targets
- Ensure all compliance matters are performed including local tax lodgements, audits etc
- Provide inspirational leadership of a small finance team that is focused on continuous improvement and a customer centric mindset
You are an experienced finance leader in a small to medium sized organisation who thrives in an environment where you can be part of the business and have no issues rolling up your sleeves to get into the detail when required. Your broad technical strength is a given while it is your ability to think beyond the numbers as well as your people and stakeholder management skills that sets you apart.
You also bring a passion for continuous improvement and realigning effort to drive the greatest impact for the business.
Experience with Pronto would be advantageous but not critical.
Company, Culture & Benefits
The business is a local division of a diversified group that is in the next stage of their growth journey. Aligned to a core set of values that are lived and breathed across the business, this provides a unique opportunity for a finance leader to really have an impact across the board and build their capability beyond just a typical financial controller role.
- Be the right hand to the CEO - leverage your unique position to influence business decisions through insight led information
- Be rewarded for your efforts - $150k + Super
- Have a sense of ownership - lead a small team and be instrumental in shaping their development and growth
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Tom Nisevic quoting reference number TNFC4594 in the subject line.