Location: Western Sydney
Salary: $140k + Super + benefits
Role: lead a medium sized team in delivering robust financial governance for a large growing business
Reporting to the CFO, the Financial Controller will be key in embedding robust financial processes to shape insight led business performance and deliver operational results. The Financial Controller has primary day-to-day responsibility for overseeing and shaping the financial performance for the operations and manage a team of 10x in ensuring the accurate delivery of financial results on an ongoing basis.
The key success factor will be your desire to roll up your sleeves and add significant value in putting in place best practice processes and controls.
Demonstrated competence in managing multiple stakeholder expectations, a hands on approach and resilience as a finance leader will set you apart in being successful for this role.
- Ensure the integrity of monthly results through hands on ownership of the month end process, including ensuring timely and accurate completion of journals, accruals, reconciliations
- Complete key balance sheet reconciliations and ensure aged items are cleared in a timely manner
- Drive monthly reporting to the business across P&L, balance sheet and cash flow
- Support weekly business performance reporting across P&L and cash flow and deliver actionable analysis and insights
- Leverage KPI analysis to track performance and drive accountability with key stakeholders
- Contribute to budgeting and forecast development
- Review and maintain standard costs, including BOMs, manufacturing variances and inventory valuation
- Lead a medium sized accounting team through development and coaching
You are a resilient and determined CA/CPA qualified finance leader with experience within a manufacturing or operational environment particularly relating to costing practices. You have a technical strength that allows you to be hands on and find a personal sense of achievement in taking full ownership of delivering financial results for your business. Your leadership skills span both team and stakeholder management in driving process improvements. Experience with a large ERP such as would be highly regarded.
Company, Culture & Benefits
The organisation is dominating the heavy industries sector industry across a range of products and services. Going through transformational change, they are passionate about bringing in the best talent to help elevate their business and shape long term opportunities.
- Leverage your strengths - be instrumental in driving transformational change for finance
- Be rewarded for your efforts - $140k + Super + benefits
- Develop and grow a high performing team
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Nicolas Gonzalez quoting reference number NGFC4598 in the subject line. Please allow for 3 - 5 working days for us to process all the applications. For a confidential chat, please contact REO Group on 02 8211 3488.