Location: North Sydney
Salary: $105 - 115k Package + free health insurance
Role Benefit: Fintech brand; passionate culture; opportunity to engage and business partner
Reporting to the CFO, this Financial and Systems Accountant will support the successful integration of newly acquired businesses. Your role will include communicating accounting policy and process to Divisional Financial Controller and assist them from a systems perspective to ensure that the general ledger in is line with IFRS rules. As the Financial and Systems Accountant your day to day responsibilities will include systems analysis, general ledger mapping between various ERPs and training users on the use of ERPs. This position has a heavy projects focus hence will provide significant variety to an experienced and motivated candidates. From time to time you will also be required to provide 2IC support to the Group Financial Controller.
The key success factors will be your prior and demonstrated experience with executing projects on your own coupled with your passion for systems improvement and integration.
* Assist the CFO with accounting policy alignment for acquired entities
* Aligning chart of accounts across multiple ERPs
* General ledger mapping to ensure accuracy
* Performing reconciliations across multiple ERPs
* Provide Super User level support for ERPs to the accounting team
* Autonomously drive integration projects
* Support the CFO and Group FC on various finance related projects.
To be successful in this role you are a CPA / CA qualified accountant with deep experience with ERP integration and project management. You have a demonstrated history of thriving in fast pace medium to large size organisations. You enjoy having variety in your role and bring high energy in the way you engage and build your relationships.
System expertise in popular ERPs such as SAP, Oracle or Microsoft Great Plains will be highly regarded.
Culture & Benefits
The organisation is a fast growing Fin Tech business that is listed on the NYSE. They are currently highly acquisitive and are executing an aggressive growth strategy. As a result, the organisation will provide a fast paced environment for an experienced candidate looking to grow further in their career.
* Fin Tech global brand - fast paced career progression
* Opportunity for job satisfaction - make an impact using your systems and project management skills
* $105 - 115k Package + free health insurance
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Raghav Mehta, quoting reference number RMFSA3523 in the subject line. Please allow up to 5 working days for us to process all applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call.