Location: Western Sydney
Salary: $70k - $75k + Super
Role Benefit: Exciting opportunity to build your overall business acumen in a systems/technology based department, providing exposure to finance and commercial aspects
Reporting to the Finance Manager, this Financial Analyst will drive strategic direction for the IT department through financial and commercial analysis. On a monthly basis, this Financial Analyst will provide commercial evaluation and analytical reporting focusing on the technology department. You will use this data to influence and steer the business to make more robust decision making against business plans.
As the Financial Analyst you will have the day-to-day responsibility of reviewing department results, driving budgeting and forecast cycles and contribute to cost saving initiatives. The key success factors will be your desire to grow, understanding of IT agreements and ability to develop strong working relationships.
As the Financial Analyst you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Reviewing the financial results for the department to ensure clarity of insight around drivers for performance, risks and opportunities
- Supporting the forecast and budget process through a connectedness with your stakeholders
- Working closely with internal business functions to ensure the correct execution and administration of purchase orders
- Helping drive continuous improvement and cost saving initiatives
- Engaging with internal and external stakeholders
- Partnering with both the finance and IT leadership team to assist the deliverance of business outcomes
You will be degree qualified within Business or Commerce and looking to develop your career into a commercially focussed role that will leverage your finance and technology experience. You will have a passion for technology and are looking to move into a role that can provide you with a focus on both accounting and commercial business exposure.
You may be one to two years since completing your degree or in a commercial or business analyst role or potentially completing your graduate program and now looking to move into an exciting role in a large organisation.
You hold exemplary communication skills that you leverage in engaging across internal and external stakeholders, and have an energy that is evident of your desire to grow.
This ASX giant has a large presence in Australia and continues to enjoy positive growth. This organisation has a large and deep complex matrix structure and so provides further career development opportunities for the right candidate.
- Grow your career - broaden your experience and shape a true range of business skills
- Be rewarded for your efforts - $70k - $75k + Super
- Join a global FMCG - be part of a team and business in growth
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Cameron Rogers, quoting reference number CRFA3473 in the subject line. Please allow for 3 - 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call.