Salary: $100 - 110k + Super
Location: Western Sydney; work close to home; secure parking onsite
Benefit: Multinational organisation; listed on the NYSE; contract to permanent opportunity for the right candidate
Role Overview / Description
Reporting to the Financial Planning and Analysis Manager, this Financial Analyst will be responsible for the overall ANZ sales reporting and flash reporting. You will provide analysis and interpretation of results and be a critical stakeholder to all sales and operational departments within the organisation. On a day-to-day basis, you will have interaction regarding customer and product performance with sales, warehouse and operations therefore your role as the Financial Analyst will not be limited to you sitting behind your desk but actually interacting with the business.
You will help drive the budgeting, planning and forecasting process. This Financial Analyst will be responsible for the preparation of weekly and monthly variance analysis reports commentating on the performance, especially in relation to customer profitability, sales and margin analysis.
This role will also be required to collaborate with local directors and managers to generate sales tracking and reporting tools that will provide insights to support the sales and executive team.
The Job/ Duties / Responsibilities
- Assisting with the forecasting, budgeting & planning process
- Analysis of results including sales, margin, CPI and market trends
- Assisting the FP&A Manager with tender analysis
- Implement and drive process improvement
- Creation and implementation of ANZ sales tracking and reporting tools
- Forecasting of sales and financial results, determining any gaps
- Providing weekly sales flash reports
You are currently a CA/CPA/CIMA qualified Analyst with extensive experience working with a lean environment within a complex global organisation. You will have demonstrated experience in driving best practice measures and implementing process improvements. Behaviourally you are passionate, naturally curious and have a positive attitude with strong ambition to grow your career. Your verbal and written communication skills are one of your strengths and you feel confident navigating data in Excel.
Company & Culture
- Global conglomerate listed on the NYSE
- Top industry market shareholder in Australia operating in the supply of products and services
- Close-knit team who support the organisations strong values and work ethic
- Permanent opportunity potentially for the right candidate
- Be a part of commercial strategy - be instrumental in driving process improvement and functionality
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Courtney Price quoting reference number CPFA3429 in the subject line.