Salary: $100k - $110k + Super + Benefits
Location: Western Sydney
Role Benefit: Excel your career in this global FMCG giant by building strong stakeholder relationships and provide value add insights
Reporting to the Commercial Finance Manager, this Financial Analyst will be responsible for driving greater financial accountability and commercial understanding to all departments. This Financial Analyst will use there existing business partnering experience to provide insights to the commercial performance of the various business units. On a monthly basis, you will be involved in preparation of monthly management reporting with the emphasis on providing value add analysis of key fast moving consumer goods. In addition, you will develop annual operating plans and assist in key strategic business projects in this growing business within the Australian market.
- Monthly reporting to key business stakeholders with the ability to identify price/volume drivers for business growth
- Development of annual budget and Preparation of quarterly and annual forecasting
- Working with business partners to drive business improvement
- Provide greater insight around product SKU's with an emphasis on price volume analysis
- Implantation of intelligence tools to further business strategic view
- Lead and participate in group projects
You are a success-driven CA/CPA qualified or studying towards further qualifications, who has strong experience in the consumer product industry. You have advanced knowledge of Excel and ideally have exposure to SAP and BW. You will have excellent analytical capabilities and feel comfortable and confident interacting with non-financial stakeholders. You are an ambitious individual with strong influencing skills who is passionate about providing value-adding insights to a business.
Globally recognised FMCG brand, with a vast product range which is synonymous with quality and being the market leader. Their extensive history in the market has resulted in remarkable growth and success with a presence in over 100 countries. Growth in the Australia market is on a continual rise and plans to expand across Australia are imminent. Outstanding opportunity for a technically astute and commercially focused Commercial Analyst to expand their commercial acumen in a large FMCG environment.
- International brand; Global leader
- Excellent salary $100k - $110k + Super
- Grow in a high performance culture and take your career to the next level
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Praneel Singh, quoting reference number PSFA3722 in the subject line. Please allow for 3 - 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call.