Salary: $100k - $110k + Super + Benefits
Location: Western Sydney
Role Benefit: Excel your career in this global FMCG giant by building strong stakeholder relationships and provide value add insights
Reporting to the Commercial Finance Manager, this Financial Analyst will be responsible for providing financial information and advice to support business decisions within the business divisions. This Financial Analyst will collaborate with internal stakeholders and leverage their existing FMCG experience to drive business insights by providing analysis and recommendations to drive commercial success. On a monthly basis, you will develop models with the primary focus to identify areas to increase profitability. In addition, this Financial Analyst will provide in-depth analysis of price/volume mix for the business key products whilst liaising with business partners to effectively achieve business objectives.
- Monthly reporting to key business stakeholders with the ability to identify price/volume drivers for business growth
- Development of annual budget and Preparation of quarterly and annual forecasting
- Working with business partners to drive business improvement
- Provide greater insight around product SKU's with an emphasis on price volume analysis
- Implantation of intelligence tools to further business strategic view
- Lead and participate in group projects
You are a success-driven CA/CPA qualified or studying towards further qualifications, who has strong experience in the consumer product industry. You have advanced knowledge of Excel and ideally have exposure to SAP and BW. You will have excellent analytical capabilities and feel comfortable and confident interacting with non-financial stakeholders. You are an ambitious individual with strong influencing skills who is passionate about providing value-adding insights to a business.
Globally recognised FMCG brand, with a vast product range which is synonymous with quality and being the market leader. Their extensive history in the market has resulted in remarkable growth and success with a presence in over 100 countries. Growth in the Australia market is on a continual rise and plans to expand across Australia are imminent. Outstanding opportunity for a technically astute and commercially focused Commercial Analyst to expand their commercial acumen in a large FMCG environment.
- International brand; Global leader
- Impressive salary $100k - $110k + Super
- Work close to home in Western Sydney location with onsite parking
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Praneel Singh, quoting reference number PSFA3722 in the subject line. Please allow for 3 - 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call.