Connecting...

W1siziisimnvbxbpbgvkx3rozw1lx2fzc2v0cy9yzw8tz3jvdxavanbnl2jhbm5lci1kzwzhdwx0lteuanbnil1d

Jobs

Financial Accounting Manager- ASX – $150 – 160K + Super + Bonus

Job Title:Financial Accounting Manager- ASX – $150 – 160K + Super + Bonus
Contract Type:Permanent
Permissions:Candidates must be a resident of the country
Location:Sydney CBD, Sydney, Australia
Industry:
Accountancy
Classification:Financial Managers & Controllers
Salary:$150 - 160K + Super + Bonus
Reference:BBBH4867
Contact Name:Raghav Mehta
Contact Email: raghav@reogroup.com.au
Job Published:Friday, July 26, 2019
Start Date:

Job Description

  • ASX Top 200; FMCG; Household brands; Strong growth trajectory
  • Excellent salary of $150 - 160K + Super + Bonus + Parking
  • Excellent salary of $150 - 160K + Super + Bonus + Parking

Salary: $150 – 160K + Super + Bonus + Parking
Role: Employer of choice with a highly desirable culture; Lead a growing team; Genuine 2IC role to the Group FC

Role Overview / Description
Reporting to the Group Financial Controller, this Financial Accounting Manager will have end-to-end accountability for leading the financial accounting and reporting for a multi-billion dollar group. Your day-to-day responsibilities will include managing a team of 3 including a Senior Financial Accountant in ensuring that they deliver to their daily, weekly and monthly responsibilities on a timely basis and with accuracy. As the Financial Accounting Manager, 70% of your role will be focused on a 2nd line of review of weekly and month end results and supporting ASX statutory reporting. The other 30% will be focused leading projects to improve processes and controls and taking charge or ad-hoc projects.
This is a brilliant opportunity for an experienced and ambitious Finance Manager looking to join brand name ASX business and make an impact.

The Job/ Duties / Responsibilities
* Drive the weekly, monthly and quarterly close processes with emphasis on integrity, completeness and timely reporting
* Lead Balance Sheet and P&L analysis with accurate and timely reporting
* Support the Group Reporting Manager with Statutory reporting (4D and 4E ASX reporting)
* Support the FP&A team in the preparation of budgets and forecasts
* Lead multiple projects which enhance systems and processes and ultimately drive efficiency
* Inspire and manage a team through regular one on ones and lead their annual performance review process

Candidate Profile
You are CA/CPA qualified with strong technical accounting acumen from a Big 4 or Mid-Tier accounting firm. Alternatively you have a resume that demonstrates strong progression in an ASX or globally listed organisations. From an experience point of view, you have proven depth in delivering month-end reporting for a complex and national business. Your leadership and mentoring skills and developed and you are confident in your ability to drive team performance. Either way, you consider yourself as a confident and highly capable leader and are looking to enter an environment where you can make an impact and nurture an outstanding team that thrives in a collaborative environment. Technically, your skills are strong across most area of IFRS and your verbal and written communication skills are one of your key areas of strength.

Culture & Benefits
* ASX Listed brand name organisation – resume builder
* Be rewarded – $150 – 160K + Super + Bonus + Parking
* Collaborative and positive team culture with a high internal promotion rate

The Company
A leading ASX organisation with multiple household brand names, this business is poised for strong growth. With a full vertical integration model, this organisation has a national presence across both Australia and NZ and leads the way in procurement, production and sales and marketing. With an employment force in excess of 9,000 people, this organisation has hired some of the best leaders in Australia and has held an employer of choice status for many years.

Apply
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the “apply” link below addressing Raghav Mehta quoting reference number RMFAM4867 in the subject line.

Get similar jobs like these by email

By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's

Latest Jobs