- ASX listed group, great brand name for your profile to build your career
- Be rewarded: $90k - $100k Package (18-month FTC)
- Gain exposure across projects, reporting and accounting
Salary: $90k – $100k Package (18-month FTC)
Role Benefit: Great opportunity to get your foot in the door of a large ASX group and build your financial acumen beyond simply core accounting
Reporting to the Finance Manager, this Corporate Accountant will be instrumental in supporting the group’s lease accounting project while also gaining exposure to a broad range of group level projects and workstreams. The Corporate Accountant has day to day responsibility for managing the property and lease accounting across the group, working closely with internal teams and third-party providers in ensuring the completeness and accuracy of financial results and information.
This position requires an analytical and disciplined mindset in how you engage and work across a broad range of stakeholders.
- Manage the accounting and reporting for the group’s property and lease portfolio, ensuring the completeness and accuracy of costs in the P&L and balance sheet items
- Perform lease reconciliations, accruals and prepayments calculations
- Support reporting across the group relating to the property portfolio
- Contribute to the analysis and commentary of P&L results compared to budget/forecast, working collaboratively across the business to shape insights
- Engage third-party provides and internal shared services functions to ensure processes are completed correctly
- Support the group finance function across a range of business projects, consolidations, management reporting and statutory reporting requirements
- Act as a collaborate and high performing team member, contributing to the team culture and wellbeing
You are a professional and intelligent financial accountant that is seeking to build their experience across a broader remit and is passionate about their growth. Ideally coming from a background in corporate environments, you can easily work within a team while also taking accountability to get things done. Previous exposure to property related costs and an understanding of AASB16, while not critical, is preferred.
Culture & Benefits
This role sits within the corporate finance function of a large ASX group and represents a great opportunity for someone to build their profile and career for future success
- Elevate your profile – build your experience in a well-known business
- Be rewarded – salary $90k-$100k Package (18-month FTC)
- Broaden your experience – contribute to a range of workstreams that builds your skillset beyond just accounting
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the “apply” link below addressing Tom Nisevic quoting reference number TNCAL4952 in the subject line.