- Globally listed organisation; Well-known brand name in the technology sector
- Salary: $90 - 95k + Super + Car space
- Development potential for leadership, future FM; Reporting and Analytics role
Location: Macquarie Park
Salary package: $90 – 95k + Super + Car space
Role highlights: Collaborative culture, global business exposure, market leader, listed entity, huge resume builder, exposure to senior leadership team and CFO.
As the Financial Accountant you will be reporting to the Finance Manager. You will be responsible for the preparation of financial reporting and analysis to enable effective decision making for the business unit.
You will prepare month end accounts, management reports, analysis and detailed commentary for the business. In addition, you will be responsible for the delegation of work to the off-shore team, and work closely with the Finance Manager to ensure accuracy and on time reporting of all financial and statement disclosures. This role will give you the opportunity to provide business and financial advice to key stakeholders in the business.
- Preparation of month end accounts, monthly management reporting, P&L analysis and detailed commentary
- Balance sheet reconciliation preparation and review
- Review fixed assets registers to ensure they are reconciled and properly maintained.
- Assess and work closely with key stakeholders in relation to the adoption of new accounting standards including the documentation of accounting changes, process and/or system impacts and change implementations
- Assist in the development and implementation of robust financial controls and policies
- You are degree qualified Accountant, with a CA/ CPA qualification.
- Strong technical accounting experience (IFRS/AASB)
- Exposure in a multinational organisation; listed environment highly desirable .
- You are confident, engaging, and have strong communication skills.
- Consumer goods / FMCG highly desirable
The Company, Culture & Benefits
Currently undergoing significant growth in Australia and exciting transformation, this global market giant is recognised to be a high profile leader in its industry. With a corporate international headquarters, this company has operations spanning the world. This company has huge international community presence which has led to its continual growth and success over the recent decade.
- Global brand name organisation – huge resume builder
- Be rewarded – attractive dollars on offer $90 – 95k + Super + Car Space
- High performing culture that offers great mentorship and support
If this sounds like you, please send your word formatted resume by clicking “apply”. Please allow for 3 – 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call.
Reference number CPFA5030