- Market-leading organisation; state of the art offices; well known brand name
- Generous Salary Package $80k-85k + Super
- Excellent career progression; great training; Parramatta surrounds
Salary package: $80k-85k + Super
Role highlight or mandate: Rare opportunity for driven Financial Accountant to work with an organisation that has a great training and development.
Reporting to the Commercial Manager, this Financial Accountant has strong audit skills and is comfortable with managing a large volume of invoices. The Financial Accountant has a primary day-to-day responsibility to conduct an analysis from large sets of data. You will also act as a gate keeper for the finance team by identifying cost discrepancies within critical invoices. The key to success in this role will come through your prior experience in reconciliations.
- Prepare reconciliation of bank and credit card accounts
- Balance sheet reconciliations for all entities
- Undertake month end close procedures including processing accruals, prepayments and all associated journal
- Assisting with the preparation and production of monthly, quarterly and yearly management reports
- Work closely with team members to ensure integrity and accuracy of financial reports
- Ensure all fixed assets are correctly captured, categorized and entered into system with accurate depreciation calculations that is reconciled to the General Ledger at least once a month.
- Ensure the monthly fixed assets reporting is accurate on a Tax and Accounting basis and reporting is complete and efficient
- Implement and monitor fixed asset policy
- Back up for Accounts payable, accounts receivable and payroll
You are a highly analytical thinker that strives for growth and love an audit style environment. With outstanding transactional skills, you are comfortable with large amounts of data reconciliations. Ideally coming from an analytical background within a commercial business, you are now looking for that next step to exert your fantastic attention to detail and analytical mindset. Your ability to handle a large volume of invoices, whilst driving for success will set you apart in this role.
The Company, Culture & Benefits
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global brand name that prides itself in a work hard play hard environment. Most importantly within their culture is also distilling work life balance
- Strong focus on values and behaviours.
- Focussed on creating a tight knit and highly supportive culture.
- The opportunity to progress as the company continues to experience high growth.
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the “apply” link below. The reference number for this role is ASFA4361. Please allow for 3 – 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call.