Salary: Be rewarded of $80 - $85k + Super + Parking
Location: Western Sydney
Role Benefit: Opportunities for development, close relationship with senior leadership, mentorship programs.
Reporting to the Financial Manager, this Financial Accountant will take a hand on approach in providing financial insights to the business to help shape the business during this growth phase. This Financial Accountant from a duties perspective will be responsible for full developing profit and loss statements at a divisional level. In addition to regular month end process, owning capital work and Fixed asset registers will be critical in the success of this role. As the Financial Accountant, you will also provide key insights and help partner with the greater finance function in the budgeting and forecasting process.
* Preparation of weekly & monthly profit and loss statements
* Processing a journals and transactions
* Preparation of month end reconciliations
* Take ownership of the fixed asset register
* Assisting with month end close and commentary
* Identification of business improvement opportunities
* Ability to build relationships with an array of stakeholders
You are a degree qualified Assistant Accountant with intentions to enrol in your CA/CPA or nearing completion. You have experience as an Assistant Accountant within a large organisation, processing journal entries, reconciliations and involved in preparation of the month end process. You would consider yourself highly motivated, deadline driven and are detailed oriented. You bring a willingness to understand the detail behind the numbers through your excellent communications skills. Your ability to engage and influence in a complex environment across multiple stakeholders will set you apart for success in this role.
This leading diversified ASX 200 giant operates nationally boasting a huge market presence and is known to all and this organisation prides itself on delivering quality customer service delivery. Currently in Australia, they hold considerable market share and have proven to be a great competitor in their space.
* Top 200 ASX listed; Industry leader: Learn from the best
* Be rewarded of $80-90K + Super + Parking
* Unique financial accountant opportunity; Provide insights into what drives the business success
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Praneel Singh, quoting reference number PSFA3765 in the subject line. Please allow for 3 - 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call.