- ASX listed; Household brand name, huge resume builder
- Salary $75k + Super, Parking onsite, 6 month FTC
- Development potential; strong progression within finance and or commercial
Location: Macquarie Park
Salary: $75k + Super
Role highlights: Collaborative culture, global business exposure, market leader, listed entity, parking onsite, 6 month FTC
As the Financial Accountant you will be reporting to the Finance Manager. You will be responsible for the preparation of financial reporting and analysis to enable effective decision making for the business unit.
You will prepare month end accounts, management reports, analysis and detailed commentary for the business. In addition, you will work closely with the Finance Manager to ensure accuracy and on time reporting of all financial and statement disclosures. This role will give you the opportunity to provide business and financial advice to key stakeholders in the business.
- Preparation of month end accounts, monthly management reporting, P&L analysis and detailed commentary
- Balance sheet reconciliation preparation and review
- Review fixed assets registers to ensure they are reconciled and properly maintained.
- Assess and work closely with key stakeholders in relation to the adoption of new accounting standards including the documentation of accounting changes, process and/or system impacts and change implementations
- Assist in the development and implementation of robust financial controls and policies
- You are degree qualified Accountant, with a CA/ CPA qualification.
- Strong technical accounting experience (IFRS/AASB)
- Exposure in a multinational organisation; listed environment highly desirable.
- You are confident, engaging, and have strong communication skills.
- Previous experience in SAP and TM1 is preferred as well as strong excel skills (power pivot, power query and formulas)
The Company, Culture & Benefits
Currently undergoing significant growth in Australia and exciting transformation, this ASX listed giant is recognised to be a high profile leader in its industry. This company has a huge Australian community presence which has led to its continual growth and success over the past decade.
- Household brand name organisation – huge resume builder
- Be rewarded $75k + Super
- High performing culture that offers great mentorship and support
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the “apply” link below. The reference number for this role is NGFA5393. Please allow for 3 – 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call.