Salary: $75 - $85K + Super + Benefits
Location: Sydney CBD
Role Benefits: Be a part of a highly profitable and growing organisation in a pivotal role helping deliver business growth and decision support
Reporting to the Revenue Accounting Manager, this Financial Accountant will assist their manager with revenue related accounting across the ANZ business. Corporate Finance Manager with all aspect of tax compliance and reporting for ANZ. Your day-to-day responsibilities will include performing month end journals and reconciliations relating to revenue, receivables and deferred income. In addition, as the Financial Accountant, you will play a major role in assisting with monthly and quarterly tasks including the
Preparation of disclosure packages, analytics and cash flow statements. This is an all-encompassing financial accounting role with an opportunity to be involved in major business projects.
This organisation will provide the successful Financial Accountant a strong training ground for development and fast tracked career growth.
- Preparation of timely and accurate revenue‐related journal entries and reconciliations.
- Assistance with preparation of supplementary monthly and quarterly close deliverables
- Adherence to internal control (SOX) requirements including maintenance of critical reports and spreadsheets
- Assistance with periodic internal and external audit requirements
- Assistance with ad-hoc financial requests as required
- Identification and implementation of improvements relating to close process
- Work closely with the FP&A team to analyse and understand actuals/inform the forecast
You will be CA/CPA qualified, first or 2nd time big 4 or mid-tier movers.You possess strong experience with managing and delivering month end reporting, balance sheet compliance and management reporting. Experience with driving systems and process improvement around the month end process and systems will be highly regarded. Your strong attention to detail will ensure that monthly performance commentary and deep dives into variance analysis will create valuable insight to assist senior management with achieving business goals. Your communication and relationship building skills are impeccable and you are passionate about joining a growing business where you can add real value.
The organisation is a fast paced and consumer centric business that is focused on driving positive change in the way it works and hence will provide a unique opportunity to step change your career to further enhance your commercial acumen.
- Drive value - deliver insights that connect information to business decisions
- Be rewarded - salary range of $75 - $85k + Super
- Grow your career - opportunity to fast track promotions
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Maleeha Zahoor, quoting reference number MZFA4734 in the subject line. Please allow for 3 - 5 working days for us to process all the applications.